Default Stay busy at Tower Isle

Trying to decide if we want to do Tower Isle for our honeymoon. I know they just renovated the place but with very few photos online and no map im afraid that the resort is going to be small for my taste.

I see there are only 2 pools and 1 swim up bar.

Any comments are welcome

Thanks,

CTI's small size is why it's so charming. Without a huge number of rooms it never seems crowded. If you like huge resorts best then yes CTI will be to small for you BUT if you like being able to get to know the other guests, staff and having much more personal service then CTI is the best!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Lots of thing to do:

Tours:
    Dunns River Falls - A must do (Free at CTI)
    Horse Back Riding in the hills (Free at CTI)
    Glass bottom boat Ride (Free at CTI)
    Catamaran Cruise (Free at CTI)
    Shopping trips to Ocho Rios (Free at CTI)
    Scuba Diving (Free at CTI)
    Snorkeling trips (Free at CTI)
    Golf - will cost for clubs/cart/caddie (40+45+17+tip)
    Trading Places --Go to Couples CSS for a day --Need to be Romance Reward member - Just have to sign up.
    Irie Mon

What is it that you are looking for?
    How many pools do you need?
    How many swim up bars are needed?

If you are looking for a massive resort with numerous rooms and guests CTI may not be the place for your needs.

While CTI was recently reopened after a major facelift I will agree that the picture department is currently lacking photos but I am sure if you ask there would be plenty to offer you private galleries to view.

The size of the resort hasn't expanded and the present photo gallery does offer some views that should give you some idea as to the size of the resort

That is EXACTLY why we love CTI. It is a smaller resort, but it gives you the feeling of home and comfort. You really get to interact with the staff and you get to meet lots of fun folks that are there for the same reason you are. Personally, we love it. I don't want a resort that I have to have a map to find things.
    Kristen

We honeymooned at CTI in 2002 and loved it so much we've returned every year! In fact, we've been fortunate to try all of the Couples, and CTI is still our favorite. There are SO many things to do, you will NOT be bored. Besides, you can only use one pool at a time

The great thing about CTI, and the other Couples, is that they are not a giant megaresort with thousands of rooms, which is why these resorts have more pools, etc. At Couples, the resorts are smaller which make the personal service so amazing. But the other cool thing about Couples? Even though it's small, they still have all of the amenities of the larger resorts, plus much more!

I'd be happy to send you our pictures of CTI, as well as a resort map if that would help in your decision (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

You can't go wrong with CTI!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

CTI is smaller as in more compact, than the other Couples. CTI has 2 SWIM UP BARS, and 3 POOLS. One pool with swim up bar is on the island which is au natural. They have 4 Choices for Dinner; Bayside, The Verandah, 8 Rivers and the Patio (Buffet). Only Bayside and 8 Rivers require reservations. View our photos at www.janowskifamily.shutterfly.com
    Vicky

Default bigger is not better

I returned from CTI last week and had the time of my life. Between tennis, scuba diving Dunn's river falls. the catamaran cruise, horse back riding and going to the island. there was never a dull moment. It is small enough that the service is very personal and big enough to be exciting. On the way back our flight was canceled and we spent a night at the newest and biggest resort in Jamaica. We waited in lines for everything and felt like just faces in the crowd. It showed us how good CTI really is.