Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default April 30-May 7th

My wife and I will be coming home!! We will be there April 30-May 7th. This will be our 5th trip!! Our names are Brian and Heather. 40 and 36!! Look forward to meeting everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by danifromcali View Post
    1. Mike & Daniele
    2. Orange County, CA
    3. Both 30
    4. First timers to Couples and Jamaica
    5. May 28-June 2
    6. We are really looking forward to a relaxing vacation where we can lay by the pool/beach with drink in hand! I think my husband does want to get in a round of golf or two!
    Which resort? If its CSA see you there! So do you get the " Are you like the housewives of Orange County?" question alot hahaha. You will love Couples. We cannot wait either.

Jane and John, 40 and 41. Previously from San Diego and Twentynine Palms, CA now in PA .

Just booked our wedding for June 1st Never stayed at Couples resorts, been to Jamaica twice though. Love it! Super excited to spend an amazing week in paradise with my soon to be hubby

1. Kurt and Danae
    2. Central PA
    3. Both will be 26 when we're there
    4. None
    5. Arriving May 29th and staying until June 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Steele View Post
    Just booked our wedding for June 1st Never stayed at Couples resorts, been to Jamaica twice though. Love it! Super excited to spend an amazing week in paradise with my soon to be hubby

1. Kurt and Danae
    2. Central PA
    3. Both will be 26 when we're there
    4. None
    5. Arriving May 29th and staying until June 3rd
    See you on the shuttle we prob arrive around the same time!

Default Hi Jane and John

Quote Originally Posted by Janeinpenn View Post
    Which resort? If its CSA see you there! So do you get the " Are you like the housewives of Orange County?" question alot hahaha. You will love Couples. We cannot wait either.

Jane and John, 40 and 41. Previously from San Diego and Twentynine Palms, CA now in PA .
    Yes, CSA. So funny...no, I don't think anyone would mistake me for a Real Housewife of OC - no visits to a plastic surgeon for me.

Default Hi Dani and Chad!

Quote Originally Posted by Dani&Chad View Post
    I posted on another thread and then saw this one. Looks like we will miss most of you. We are arriving until May 28 and leaving June 4.

Danielle & Chad
    Both 28 years old
    1st time to CSA - celebrating 1 year anniversary. Second trip to Jamaica - went to CTI last May for our honeymoon. It was amazing!
    Augusta, GA
    Looks like we will be there around the same time as you guys (May 28-June 2, CSA). We were married last July (not in Jamaica). Mike and I (Daniele) are both 30, from California. Looking forward to meeting you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    1. Names
    2. Hometown
    3. Ages
    4. # of trips to Couples/CSA
    5. Travel Dates
    6. Anything else you'd like to add (why couples? Hobbies? Favorite things about Jamaica?, etc)
    1. Dean & Jaime
    2. St. Louis, Mo.
    3. Early 30's
    4. 1st Trip To CSA (Couples Swept Away) (8th Trip To Jamaica)
    5. May 20 to 27, 2011

Craig and Melanie
    sterling hts Mich
    both 50 1st timers
    May 7th -13th

1. Charlotte & Ben
    2. Brighton, England
    3. 25 & 27
    4. 1st time to Jamaica and Couples
    5. 30th April to 14th May - staying at CSA
    6. We are getting married on the Beach on 5th May (and have guests coming from another hotel for the day). We are very excited!
    I am a qualified diver and would love to do some diving with other people (as Ben does not dive). Not long now.

Default July 5th thru the 12th

1. Sharon and Steve
    2. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    3. both 61 years young
    4. fifth or sixth time at CSA stop counting
    5. Went there 20 years ago on our honeymoon, 1996, 2001 renewed vows on beach, 2006. Will be there July 5th to the 12th to celebrate our 20th anniversary.

Default see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by local2464 View Post
    My wife and I will be coming home!! We will be there April 30-May 7th. This will be our 5th trip!! Our names are Brian and Heather. 40 and 36!! Look forward to meeting everyone!!
    We will be at CSA the same dates. Hope that you can point us in the right direction, it's our first visit.

Brad & Jen from KY both age 40

Quote Originally Posted by danifromcali View Post
    Looks like we will be there around the same time as you guys (May 28-June 2, CSA). We were married last July (not in Jamaica). Mike and I (Daniele) are both 30, from California. Looking forward to meeting you!
    May 28th cannot come fast enough!!! Very excited to meet you too! Great name by the way!

1.Julius and La-Kenya
    2.Memphis,Tn
    3.34&35
    4.First Time(so nervous....lol)
    5.May 22-29-2011
    6.We will be flying in @ 11:48am out of Atlanta.See ya'll there!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHarvey2B View Post
    1. Charlotte & Ben
    2. Brighton, England
    3. 25 & 27
    4. 1st time to Jamaica and Couples
    5. 30th April to 14th May - staying at CSA
    6. We are getting married on the Beach on 5th May (and have guests coming from another hotel for the day). We are very excited!
    I am a qualified diver and would love to do some diving with other people (as Ben does not dive). Not long now.
    Congrats on your wedding! My husband and I will be there May 2 - 12 for our second trip. He dives and I don't so I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a buddy... there's at least one odd man out. :-) Just start asking around for Shawn and Lorraine from Gainesville, Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by brad&jen View Post
    We will be there April 30 - May 7. We don't scuba but interested in snorkeling and partying. First trip. Both age 40. Brad & Jen from KY
    Cool! I'd say look for us, but I can't figure out hot to upload a picture on this thing! Maybe we can figure out some place to meet up after we arrive on the 2nd. :-)

1. Brian and Kelly Walker
    2. Memphis, TN
    3. 31, 40
    4. Couples Negril 10/07-17 2010 for our weddingmoon
    1st time to CSA
    5. 05/08-05/15 2011
    6. We love just hanging out relaxing soaking up some sun! You will most likely see us at the pool or beachside in a lounge chair all day. We fell in love with the atmosphere and hospitality of Couples Negril and can't wait to see what makes CSA special!

1. Bonnie and Renaud
    2. Ottawa, Canada
    3. who's counting age, - celebrating Renaud's birthday
    4. 1st trip to this resourt
    5. May 4th to 11th (counting down!)
    6. See you at the beach, swim up bar or on our float in the ocean :0

Chris and Sue
    47 and 46 (but we don't feel like it)
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    CSA from 5/8 to 5/15 for our honeymoon
    Chris's third time to Jamaica and my first. Chris dives, but I do not. We like to hang at the beach, tennis courts, or swim up bar.

Default Doug and Vee... counting down.

1. Doug and Vee
    2. Parrish, FL (Tampa Bay)
    3. 49 and holding and 36.
    4. 5 to CSA (this is # 6), 2 to CSS, 1 to CTI.
    5. 5/12-5/20
    6. Married 12 years, 2 kids, we love Couples! You can find us at the fitness center in the morning and at the beach in the afternoon.

Here is a pic of us at CSS:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by siouxsie View Post
    Chris and Sue
    47 and 46 (but we don't feel like it)
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    CSA from 5/8 to 5/15 for our honeymoon
    Chris's third time to Jamaica and my first. Chris dives, but I do not. We like to hang at the beach, tennis courts, or swim up bar.
    its nice to see somebody else from indiana is going to be there too. we will be there may 9-14 on r honeymoon. we will see u at the swim-up bar

Craig and Melanie both 50
    Sterling Heights Mich
    1st timers
    May 7th - 13th
    wife wants to zip line

Default Neighbors

PajamaMama: I tried to befriend you...we live in Logansport! This will be our 4th time to Swept Away! Although we are going this year 5/6-5/10, it would be great to share our experiences with someone who lives so close. If you have never been, you will LOVE it!

Quote Originally Posted by pajama_mama1 View Post
    1. Tony & Alicia
    2. Lafayette, Indiana, USA
    3. 33 & 29
    4. 1st trip!
    5. May 16-20
    6. We would love to meet up with other couples while we're there. We're marrying on the 19th. We've been together for 11ish years. We have 4 zany kids & are REALLY looking forward to some adult time.

Default Head to CSA In May

Tom & Melissa
    Brockport, NY
    44 & 38
    1st trip to Couples
    We will be arriving May 12th & leaving May 20th
    We will be getting married on the beach at CSA on May 16th at 4pm & we are excited & looking forward to some fun!!!Tom's Sister Colleen & Brother in Law Larry are traveling with us from Greece NY. Has anyone else gotten married there, and do you have any tips?? see everyone at the swim up bar!!!
    Maybe we can find a free lance video person/ picture person at the bar ha ha..

WHOOHOO just got my e-tickets today...41 days 11 hours 23 minutes and 42 seconds but whose counting???

Default Waiting for trip is driving me crazy!!!!

We are first timers going to CSA for our 10 year anniversary and cannot wait for the day we leave and happily leave our lovely children with my parents for 6 days!!!!
    Samantha & Adam
    Lake Orion, MI
    34 & 39
    first timers (and hopefully many more after this trip!)
    May 28-June 2

Looking to have a good time and relax and just enjoy life without the craziness of our normal life as parents. Looking forward to meeting some great people who are looking to do the same.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast