Default Couples Wedding Book/Album?

I was emailing our wedding coordinator for CN about all of the photography questions I had. She said since I seemed very interested in all of the wedding photos, she suggested that I take a look at their Wedding Book website. I was wondering if anyone has purchased any of these options? The site she gave me was http://couplessite.premiercustomalbums.com/

This seems so wonderful, but the prices seem kind of high for everything, but I wouldn't really know much about how it normally is. What does everyone else think of this option?

Default hmmmm

It looks like the same kind of thing that you can do on an online photosite yourself but for 100X the cost. If I were you I'd buy the photos and just make the book yourself, it only take 1-2 hours of work

Wow thanks for sharing the site. They do look nice, but you're right they do seem expensive. I've decided to use Stacey Clarke to do my pics, and I'm so happy with my decision. That's one of the things I'm no longer stressing about. LOL :O) I'm sure your pics will look amazing no matter what you decide. I feel like the pictures are one of the most if not the most important thing! So, it's one of those things I don't mind spending extra money on. I think you just have to do what you feel comfortable with. Hopefully someone else who's done this kind of wedding book package will chime in and help you out! Good luck with everything!!! :O)