Default Tommywommy and CSS...A good match...Hugs

Well,it's CSS in 2011 for Peggy and I.

For years Peggy and I were a CN only die hard fan..I still am..But CSS has earned a special place in our hearts.

CSS is so very beautiful..It's Couples most romantic resort to Peggy and I.

CSS's GM Pierre Battalgia and his staff are second to none..They all seem to seek out their guests with welcome home greetings,smiles,hugs and just plain old great service.

So,it's CSS for Peggy and I and several other of our friends on May 7-14,2011.

If you are at CSS during these dates then PLEASE say Hi.

Hugs from 10 0 C

Hello Tommy: Can not agree more with you. After 7 trips to COR/CTI the first being in 1984 we swore there will never be another place we would ever vacation at.After reading the board we gave CSS a shot last year and were hooked within 5 minutes. Just hard to compare the two resorts but CSS feels so much more relaxed. Linda and I have joined you for sure in the love for our new home CSS. PS and just like last year I will leave you a salty dog on the 84th step when we leave the week before you. Dave and Linda

So Tommy,

Perhaps you would like to spend a couple days with friends @ CN after CSS? Mike and I will be at CN May 12-22nd. We waited for a Weds. special and were able to book 10 days in May rather than 7 days in April for a couple hundred $ less.

Hugs
    Jean

Tommywommy, we will tell Pierre that you will be coming soon when we are there in April. are you still going with Dropem and Nazie?

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Dave and Linda...I wonder if Pierre will let me wear the shirt you two brought me at CTI?LOL
    Sorry we will miss you but I'll look for the salty dog..Ruff Ruff
    Hope you two have a great trip and tell Pierre to get ready for me..LOL

Hugs from 10 0 C

Jean..Peggy and I would love to include CN but we can't on this trip..We wish we could spend more time with you and Mike..Maybe in 2012.

Randy...Please do seek out Pierre,Fluffy,Shelly Ann and MiniMe and tell them to get ready for old Tommywommy..I think you and Sue will like CSS..I'm very happy you are trying CSS.

Hugs

Randy..Yes, Dropem and Nazie are returning with us and I talked four other couples into going also..Bad mean..LOL

Hugs

HA I knew it! Tommy Remember all the convincing I had to do after you booked your first CSS trip? Told you it was the best Couples of all baby!!! We'll be there this Dec hurray!!!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Shari...You were right on..Peggy and I fell in love with CSS and added it in our heart right beside CN.

Hugs

Sounds like we will have the best of both then this year. We decided to try another Couples for a couple of days, headed to CSS for a few days this summer and then on to CN.

I am really looking forward to it. I would say save some Salty Dogs for me, but I don't really care for them (insert grimace here). Have fun Tommywommy.....hugs.

Blondie..Visiting CSS and CN is the way to go...Peggy and I did 7 days at each last year and had a wonderful time at both.

Hugs from 10 0 C

I am positive that the other 3 Couples resorts are wonderful. But I have CSS in my blood forever. I can not tell you how rewarding it was to spend a week with my lovely wife in such a overwhelmingly beautiful place. We were there in October and cant stop thinking or talking about CSS.

When you add the sheer beauty of the resort with a staff that is second to NONE, then many magical things will be experienced.

I would love to be an official ambassador of CSS. Sometimes I think I am.

Tommywommy, I have read all about you all over these message boards and at first thought you were an employee at Couples b/c it seemed you were on every thread about something and knew a lot about everything. After further reading though, I discovered that you're the guy everyone wants to party with apparently. Well we are ready to party too! My hubby and I will also be going May 7-14, our 3rd time to a Couples Resort (once at CN, once at CSA) and we are looking forward to experiencing CSS, renewing our vows on May 12 at their gazebo and now we can look forward to meeting the infamous Tommywommy!!! Can't wait!!! How will we know which one you are though?

Amyangeli- Tommywommy will be the one handing out hugs all over the resort. Seriously the resort is intimate enough that I am sure you will find him.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

just look for Tommywommy wearing his trademark yellow hat. he secretly wants a beautiful Swept Away hat like Greg has though.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Amyangeli...I will be the 65 year young fat man wearing a yellow cap with a beautiful long haired blonde on my arm...And yes,i will be the "huuging" man..Hugs are free you know...So come up,say hi and get yourself a free hug...I'll try AGAIN to see if I can upload a picture..I have a hard time using the new websight.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Tommywommy:
    Great to put a face with a name! Looking forward to meeting you! I can't wait til May!

amyangeli..Peggy and I are looking forward to meeting you and yours

CSS..Couples Sans Souci..Where strangers meet and become life long hugging friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh Tommy you couldn't have said it better. Big shout out to Sue and Randy and Patty and Dave. Miss you guys hope to see you again.

Reading all of this reminds me of how much fun Couples has given all of us, not just while at the resorts. I really miss you guys, Sue and Randy, Shari and James and Coloradojulie, hope you and yours are doing well. I'm sure we will all see each other again some day and every one will get some 10-O-C HUGS!

Nazie....We four,you,Carl,Peggy and I,have had so many wonderful trips to CN and CSS together and we have also met so many strangers that are now I our hugging friends....Couples has been very good to us four.
    See you Saturday morning at the airport.

Hugs