Thread: Panic attack!

Default Panic attack!

I just realized that I'm leaving for CTI on less then 6 days. OMG, I freaked. My first all-inclusive, my 1st caribbean holiday and my first vacation in over 2 years. Yipee!! Woo-hoo. I'm so glad we picked Couples.

You will not be disappointed! Our first trip was in Feb '08 to CTI. It was our first vacation ever!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Like button!
    Vicky

You will have a great time. Enjoy!!

You should be excited! This will be a trip you will never forget!

Enjoy!!

Get excited, stay excited.....no matter what you read on this board, no one can truly tell you how much fun you are getting ready to have, what kind of memeories you are getting ready to make, or how bad you will really want to go back!!! For the latter, I wil tell you this...... before you leave for Jamaica, put $50, or $100, or whatever you can afford in an envelope. On the envelope, write this...."For next year!!!" This willnow be the beginning of your next year's savings account. TRUST ME, the first thing you will think of when you return is how am I going to get to go again and more importantly, WHEN!!!!

HAVE A BLAST!!!!

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

So jealous!! Enjoy!!! Can not wait to go back, need to plan a trip real soon!!!

Well, just did my web check in 23 hours from now I'll be en route. Yay! *happy dance*