Default Visiting CTI in Sept'09

My fiancee and I are visiting CTI in September for 2 weeks, and are really looking forward to it. It will be our 1st trip to a Couples resort and from the post's I am seeing I am sure we will have a wonderful time. I dont see any posts from European visitors or do they not generally go here? Will the weather be good at that time of year?

We are ex Pats, and go to Couples every year in October, generally CTI. We always meet people from the UK and almost always someone from our home area (small world). The weather is the weather in Jamaica, expect to see some rain and you wont be dissapointed. You are going in hurricane season, so you could be unlucky and get some storms. The last couple of hurricanes to touch the Island have been in september. That being said, go with an open mind and open heart and you will find a tropical paridise. Enjoy.

Irish Stew - Welcome and we have a Setpember 2009 thread going on the Meet-Up at Couples under CTI. You will see all of us going in September. We will be there 18-26 celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary. This will be our 3rd trip to CTI.
    When are you going in September?

Quote Originally Posted by cuse View Post
    Irish Stew - Welcome and we have a Setpember 2009 thread going on the Meet-Up at Couples under CTI. You will see all of us going in September. We will be there 18-26 celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary. This will be our 3rd trip to CTI.
    When are you going in September?
    Randy & AJ 15 times AJ 17times 50 days togo Sept 20th Thru Sept 30th

rjc01458 (Randy and AJ) welcome to Sept. 2009 CTI, we are all excited to be there. Our picture is on the Meet-Up at Couples on the Sept 2009 thread. I am sure we will all be meeting up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by rjc01458 View Post
    Randy & AJ 15 times AJ 17times 50 days togo Sept 20th Thru Sept 30th
    Randy...AJ...this has to be who I think it is...

anyone know if Delroy is still it CTI ?

hey wats up

We will be at cti sept. 4-11 this is our third time. redwing

hi everyone, this will be our first time headed to CTI we are excited for our honeymoon. sept. 8-20. we're from the dc area and are seriously counting the days to be on the beach.
    cheers!

Sorry to peek back in here since I'm an Oct guy, but we're sorry we'll miss you Randy and AJ!