Default CSA Packer Fans Super Bowl

We are a group of 6 Packer Fans from Wisconsin. We are going to be at CSA from Feb 5th to the 12th. Any other Packers Fans going to be there to help us cheer on our Packers?

That's just cruel... wish we could join you!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by slpluim View Post
    We are a group of 6 Packer Fans from Wisconsin. We are going to be at CSA from Feb 5th to the 12th. Any other Packers Fans going to be there to help us cheer on our Packers?
    Whats a Packer fan?

Default Whats a packer fan..?????

Only the best darn fotball fan in the world...!!!!!!!!....go pack..!!!!!

WOO HOO GO PACK! We won't be at CSA until april, but we'll be cheering on the pack back here in the tundra. Supposed to get 12in possibly this week.
    Erika & Sean

I think the sports bar shuts down at 9pm. do they make an exception for the super bowl?

We are from Canada and will be cheering on the Packers as well. We will be wearing our green and yellow at the beach party. GO PACKERS GO.

HAHA I WILL be Wearing my STEELER GARTER at CSA!!!

Man, I sure wish we could join you, especially with the way the weather is today. Enjoy you vacation and don't worry about the rest of us Packer Fans here in the "Frozen Tundra".
    Linda

Default steelers

I will be arriving on the 10th and will be the one with the Steeler towel and the big smile after the black and gold get their seventh title.

GO Steelers!!!!!..LOL.

I live in Maine and love my Patriots however this year I will be cheering for Green Bay!!!! If you haven't been to CSA for the Superbowl before you can expect them to throw a great party on the beach with food, drinks, large screens to watch the game etc.

Mainegirl

We will also be wearing Green & Gold. You won't be able to miss us! Can't wait to escape this winter weather for the Jamaican sun.

not going to be there until the 19th but wish we were going now..icky snow in green bay! have fun and GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!