Thread: Lattes, Mochas

Default Lattes, Mochas

Okay okay okay... I know. I'm being a total spaz. But I'm often a beast in the morming without a mocha or latte. Does CTI have a bar that offers them? Like, The Patio? Also, sitting on the beach in the mornning after a swim, with my Kindle and a coffee seems a little like heaven.

I have not been to CTI, but at CSA I have coffee and jamaican rum cream everyday with whip cream! This is sooo good! Maybe this could replace your latte or mocha??? :O)

There is a coffee bar, but I believe it doesn't open up until later in the day. It's located in the Logo Shop on the beach level. I would get a daily afternoon latte. I think you'll like the regular coffee they serve in the morning and they always make it creamy with the milk they offer. Just add some sugar and you're good to go. You may check at the veggie bar in the morning, but I'm not sure on that. Have fun!

Default Coffee Bar

Is the Coffee Bar in the logo shop included in the All Inclusive? Does anyone know if they have Soy Milk? My wife can't have regular dairy.

We were there 2 years ago and I do not remember the coffee bar, is it new?

well a latte is just really strong coffee with milk in it so if they don't offer it you can make your own in your room. or try some of the coffee they serve with breakfast and add rum cream. so much better

I work at Starbucks which is why I'm in trouble, I can't drink "coffee" and strong coffee with cold milk won't cut it. *sigh* Sometimes I wish I'd stuck with smoking as my only vice, but no, I kicked that habit for coffee. Ugh.

The coffee drinks are included and I'm not sure about soy milk, but I bet if you asked at the beginning of your stay they would get some for you.

And if you love coffee like it sounds like you do, you will love the coffee they have available there with the wonderful milk they pour in and some sugar.....seriously, it's very smooth and wonderful. Please try it. We have an espresso machine at home, grind our own beans and love coffee drinks from Starbucks, but we also love the coffee at the Couples resorts. Check out the coffee bar in the afternoon for your fix.

Quote Originally Posted by firebrand3 View Post
    I work at Starbucks which is why I'm in trouble, I can't drink "coffee" and strong coffee with cold milk won't cut it. *sigh* Sometimes I wish I'd stuck with smoking as my only vice, but no, I kicked that habit for coffee. Ugh.
    well working at starbucks means you don't know what real coffee is anyway when you get to breakfast ask for coffee, and if there are microwaves around heat up the milk or ask for them to bring you some warmed up milk. the coffee you'll get there is better then anything you're going to find at a Charbucks here in the states. if you want a mocha take a small bag of quick or something like that and mix it in.

I love Starbucks too, and I don't normally drink regular coffee. I only drink mochas, lattes or machiatos! LOL Normally, only Starbucks! Anyway, I still think you will like the Blue Mountain coffee with cream. Try it! No worries mon! I have to have a diet pepsi every morning, and even the diet pepsi is different and better in Jamaica! :O)

Default Coffee at Couples

I have only stayed at CN (will be there for our 3rd time in 10 days!!). The only complaint I have with Couples is their coffee. It's not that the coffee is bad (BTW, the room service coffee is better as is the coffee in the reservation restaurant). However, they only have low fat milk for the coffee.....no cream. This year I have purchased the little 1/2 & 1/2 single serving containers to bring with me. I LOVE my morning coffee but I gotta have it my way!