Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jaxon9032 View Post
    Quick question... looking at the aerial picture above, it appears that there is a tree line separating the a/n beach from the textile beach. The tree line ends before the water line. Is it acceptable to move the chairs to a point between the end of the trees and the water? The reason is I prefer a/n my wife prefers textile. We want her chair on the textile side of the imaginary line, with my chair on the a/n side so as not to offend a/n people with her textiles . At other resorts we have been to there was always a sort of c/o area at the edge of the a/n section, but that does not appear to be the case here.
    man up tell the mrs to get nekkid technically you will be on the an beach solo and i am sure some closed toed shoe wearing textile beach captain will make sure to point out and enforce the couple "rules" for you lol...

jaxon9032

In the past there have been couples where the husband was nude and the wife was only topless due to that time of month. No one made an issue out of it and everyone went about enjoying their stay. It is a private experience that is shared between adult couples.

I would suggest to your wife trying the topless approach with you on the nude beach to see if she reaches a level of comfort with herself. If she reaches that self comfort level she may find that the rest is easy and she will enjoy the experience. If not simply get dressed and move on. If she is dead set against it I wouldn't push the issue. The floor is real hard when you have to sleep on it.

The nude beach isn't an experience that all may enjoy or be comfortable with and for that reason pushing it on someone is not advisable. I do recommend that if you have the interest in trying it to do so early in ones vacation so that you don't end up saying "Gee! wished we did that sooner."

Thanks for the answer Lovjamaica and RDYJMJM.

And thanks to everyone else for the suggestions. We have had the conversation many times. I agree with RDYJMJM that pushing doesn't work, and I would rather enjoy my vacation (and the bed rather than the floor) than spend the time trying to convince her. In time she may come over the a/n way of thinking, but I will let her do that in her own time.

As they say,
    Respect!

Matt

How about YOU?

Have you ventured onto the Au Natural side yet?

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    How about YOU?

Have you ventured onto the Au Natural side yet?
    If you mean me, absolutely. I have been to many C/O beaches and resorts. And have been an AANR member since 2000.

Matt

I didn't mean to imply just you jaxon9032.

The YOU want intended for the masses who go to Jamaica.
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; September 25th, 2009 at 12:13 PM.

By the way, thanks RDYJMJM for the pictures at the top of the post. It is very helpful to see how things are laid out!

Matt

Just back from our first trip to CN and our first AN experience. LOVED IT!!! As we got settled in our beachfront suite, we realized it was overlooking the AN beach. We were literally one flight of stairs from the beach! Met up with the folks we had been chatting with on the message board and all was good. It was actually the best part of the trip. It is easy to explain but I think hard for people who haven't been yet to understand. It's really ALL about being nude and NOT about anything else. Don't get so hung up on yourself that you don't go. Believe me, you won't be the oldest, youngest, biggest, smallest, richest, poorest, etc. You will be the saddest if you don't go though! You should see the look on their faces of the people wearing swimsuits when the doze off on their floatie and drift into a group of nudies on their floaties!! I had a guy and his wife bump into us and when he realized where he was, the look on his face was priceless!! He jumped off his floatie and drug his wife on her floatie VERY quickly to the 'safe' area!! We all had a good laugh with that!! Someone once asked who you'd see on the AN beach and the answer was to look around your local grocery store and those are the folks that are there. Boy is that the truth. As far as supermodels, well, they were everywhere. Aren't we all supermodels?? The confidence you gain in yourself is remarkable. It was wonderful. Can't wait to go back! PLEASE WEAR SUNSCREEN!
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; September 28th, 2009 at 07:56 AM.
    Lucy

Well put lovrumpunch! Everyone should try it at least once!

Everyone should try it at least once!
    ...or twice or even more. Some of us don't want to leave it at night.

Amen, Lucy

lovnrumpunch

Well put!

For the laughs and the fun. Memorable times.

Attachment 2522

Attachment 2523
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

Couldn't help looking at the pics from CN and wishing we were back there! 1st time to CN in Sept with our friends, also A/N's, and we loved it. Didn't take but a second to laugh at the people walking by who couldn't help themselves and looked. We had other friends who were there as well, but did not do the A/N, and they walked right over and said "hi" one day, and we had a conversation, then they went back to textile beach, no big deal mon!

We did have a few gawkers who seemed to walk by numerous times, so a few of us decided to just stand up and talk, and make sure we looked in their direction just so we could see the look on their faces! One couple was funny, as SHE was the gawker. She seemed to not be walking to close to her significant other as they passed by since she was looking so hard she ended up walking away from him, so I waved!

A/N is all about the freedom of being just that A/N, no airs, just relaxing mon! We did talk about how we could say that so and so was wearing an ugly bathing suit, and they couldn't say the same about us!

Go with an open mind, it can be as private as you want, or it can be filled with friends, but don't pass judgment as you'll find that A/N's are as non-judgmental as they come!

Irie Mon

Sherm

The bar at CN's AN beach. How I miss this place! 174 days and counting...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aawwwwww.....I love that bar

Roclin

We will make sure that chairs are saved for you. 169 days

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    Roclin

We will make sure that chairs are saved for you. 169 days
    RDYJMJM we're at CN from Apr 13 - Apr 22. If you're saving us chairs, I'll buy the first round after we arrive.

ENJOY!

Roclin

We'll be soaking up the sun April 10 - 18.

Someone has to prevent Tommywommy from killing everyone with a Salty Dog.

RDYJMJM
    I've tried a Salty Dog. Think I will stick with the drink of the day instead.

Hugs are great but just tell me Tommywommy doesn't roam the AN beach soliciting hugs from everyone... LOL

Ever heard of people arranging a AN night time party at CN's AN beach? The resort could put out some torches, staff the bar, play some reggae on a small stereo, people could mingle on the beach, in the ocean, in the hot tub. Ever been done?

Roclin

TW doesn't roam the AN beach giving out hugs but if you're at the swim up bar you're liable to be targeted for a hug.

Occasionally there have been a few that venture to the hot tub at night with wine and glasses in hand. In the process of returning to their rooms people have been known to tiptoe down the way to put a morning wake up breakfast on the door.

Pretty much late at night things quiet down and those around the hot tub are usually quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Roclin View Post
    RDYJMJM

Ever heard of people arranging a AN night time party at CN's AN beach? The resort could put out some torches, staff the bar, play some reggae on a small stereo, people could mingle on the beach, in the ocean, in the hot tub. Ever been done?
    That's such a great idea! We're going to CSS this year but would consider going back to CN if that became a regular event.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Lovjamaica

I never heard of it being done at CN before but there is nothing wrong with bringing an IPOD to the hot tub with tunes on it. The hot tub has lights.

CN is more of a private experience setting as compared to CTI and CSS.

My wife and I are heading to CN for the first time at the end of November. Her question is where is the closest washroom to the AN beach?

I was at CN from 10/10 to 10/17 and we made our AN "debut" in the hot tub at night. We had so much fun that we went back two more times even though we never made it to the actual beach during the day (too busy in the pool with friends).

One night someone had brought a bottle of champagne and glasses from the bar which everyone enjoyed. Great times!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast