Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

OK-I went to the AN beach by myself as I couldn't convince my wife to go. (she;s a BBW and very self-concious about her body) It was not crowded and I was not asked to leave or bothered since I was alone. I stayed about 1.5 hrs and left. One woman came close by me and checked out the book I wa reading, but left and didn't say anything. Two single women came in during the time I was there, and they were not bothered/asked to leave. The area was not crowded at all-only about 4 couples there during the time. I feel if the Couples only rule is to be enforced strongly@ the AN beach, the beach sign should state so (no sign said couples only). I was only there one afternoon during my stay.
    Last edited by FrozenTundraGuy; April 28th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.

the AN beach at CN could use a pool instead of a hot tub,just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    the AN beach at CN could use a pool instead of a hot tub,just sayin
    You have been on this board long enough to know why that isn't feasible. To each his own though...
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

I know janicek,got spoiled at hedo III when we were there,think it changed since.The pool and swim up bar and hot tub at their AN section was huge,we just love pool in favor of ocean to cool off and it was away from public beach.Thanks for your help before tho,very helpful,we were in building 7 close to everything

Glad you enjoyed you stay, Hawk. We'll be back in building 7 or 8 in November.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Love the thread.. but all of the gawkers photos are not working.
    Any advice?
    Admin help?

Thanks,

1st CN A/N experice in 8 days!! (5/19-26)

go to CSS and enjoy SSB and the great pool for a wonderful AN experience

Quote Originally Posted by Janicek View Post
    Glad you enjoyed you stay, Hawk. We'll be back in building 7 or 8 in November.
    How do you know you will be in building 7 or 8 ?
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Quote Originally Posted by colts-n-cubs View Post
    Love the thread.. but all of the gawkers photos are not working.
    Any advice?
    Admin help?

Thanks,

1st CN A/N experice in 8 days!! (5/19-26)
    I don't think that the poster of those pictures is an active member anymore, so all of his pictures have been removed.

Just returned from Couples Negril where we spent all our time on the Au Natural Beach, it is a haven of peace with a lovely bar which is attended between 10isham until 5pm every day...... Everything from Cold Water to Spirits etc.Red Flag service if you need it (But the walk does you good) Clean WC and washing facilities and shower......lovely helpful staff......... lovely tub that holds about 14 of us when it decided to pour with rain one day............. I loved just being able to relax, it does not matter what shape you are, naturists are lovely caring people. you can use the white float on your chair to cover yourself up going in and out the sea if you wish.......It is a beautifully designed area.............cannot wait to go back. any questions I will gladly answer them.........Regards ....... Eva

Hello Eva,

I think we chatted with you at the Au Natural Beach and floating in the water during your first week. We also spent every day there and concur completely with your comments. We especially looked forward to Amay bringing those cold cloths around - very refreshing. She also cheerfully kept our glasses filled. Also, cannot wait to go back.

Never been to CN, but we go to the AN beach at CSS. Have you been there?

Just got back took, had a great time, talked to some friendly nice people.

My only regret, and can't believe I did not do it, is that I did not say anything to the ignorant person who flipped her cigarette butt into the surf while chatting in the water at the AN beach. Usually I would go off on someone for doing something so dumb, must have been the relaxed state of mind that no one said anything to her but we all talked about it later.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4