We are very excited to be heading to CSS this week-end! We booked the hotel portion with Couples direct, and the air portion direct with Westjet. (we have a separate trip insurance policy that we buy every year, NOT the Couples plan) Just had a crazy thought....what happens if your flight gets delayed, or moved to the next day due to weather?? Do you just notify Couples about the change? Is your room still held for you till you get there? Anyone have any experience with this?
So excited for this vacation