Default Jerk outside of CN

4th time back this April. We have taken the shopping trip in to town in the past, but this time my wife wants more time so we are going to take a cab. As long as we will be offsite, any recommendations for a good jerk stand?

When I saw this headline I thought you were referring to me standing outside by the bus when we stopped to pick up a couple at CN on the way back to the airport.

I've eaten at best in the west twice, its close to CSA and it was really good. So we went back when we were staying at CN last year. I've also had the jerk chicken at 3 dives which is further up on the cliffs.

So for where you are going I'd check out best in the west.

We really enjoy the Jerk and Patties at 3 Dives up the road toward town.
    They have a website I think if you want to check them out. Great jerk, cold Red Stripe, and great music!

Ossies and Bourbon Beach are popular jerk destinations as well as those mentioned above. Ossies is well known for their jerk pork.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Best in the West is right up the street and was great. He makes great rum punch, too!

Quote Originally Posted by ORV View Post
    When I saw this headline I thought you were referring to me standing outside by the bus when we stopped to pick up a couple at CN on the way back to the airport.
    thanks for making me laugh