Default Travel documents

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!! Got the travel documens today!! SOOOOO much fun just to sit back and go over everything. I love reading the booklet my travel agent put in the neat little pouch, which has a cute little airplane on the zipper awwww!! Okay, I know I'm sappy. But, dang I'm excited.51 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!! Have fun!

51 days for us! You are lucky I usually don't get my docs till a week or two before!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

I'm jealous too! I wanted to go back to Jamaica this year but my husband really wanted to go back to Disney. To me Disney isn't a relaxing vacation by any means. But hey, at least we won't be bring our son. He's 18 now and will graduate. So I'm thinking it will be funner without him! I know, bad! But I will be thinking of "home" while in Fl. Maybe next year!

I'm curious what type of documents did you receive? Do you get some type of paperwork after your trip is paid for? I'm going in April so I'm super curious

Yay! 89 days here...

You should be excited!!!

I think we must have the same travel agent (or they all buy little bags from the same place)! 2.5 more days..... 2.5 more days!!

My travel documents have a booklet with the flight itinerary, hotel info, my travel insurance info, transfer voucher, hotel voucher, and a leave behind itinerary. It's a really nice little booklet. Also, my TA gives me luggage tags every year, a letter with the flight times and numbers. AAAHHHH!!!! Happy, Happy Joy, Joy
    One Love,
    Mya