Thread: Gym at CSA

Default Gym at CSA

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering what time the gym is open from at CSA, also do they have towels or should we bring one?

Thanks alot

The gym never closes; CSA has an open-air gym, so it's not possible to close it. At some point, they turn out the lights. I was the first person to arrive at the gym every morning of our CSA trip in 2008, and I turned on all of the lights and fans before starting my workout.

There is a desk across from the spa entrance where they have towels available. Just grab one as you head for the gym.
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

They provide towels at the sports desk as soon as you walk in the building, make sure you remember your room number as they record that info. I dont think there is a set time for opening, I'm usually in there between 7 & 8 am. ,sometimes I gotta turn on the lights & fans myself, sometimes there's already other people there, the staff shows up a little after 8 am.

Yes they have towels. Not sure about the time, but it open early and all day long.

The gym opens at 7am and they have towels there. If you go on the introductory tour the will take you there and explain all the activities and times.

It is open air so open quite early. I normally work out first thing in the morning, about 6:30 or so. Yes they have towels.

Quote Originally Posted by Haapet View Post
    The gym opens at 7am . . . .
    I've stayed at all four of the Couples Resorts in the last 2.5 years, and I don't recall any gym at any particular resort having posted hours for its gym. I work out around 5:30 or 6 am and was able to access the gym at all four resorts before 7 am. None of them were locked or closed.
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).