Default My bar room wall

We have been to Couples Tower Isle three times. I even painted my bar room wall the way Tower Isle looked the first time we visited. 1980. I see Tower Isle every time I drink my Red Stripe beer.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Nice job!

Very nice painting. We started going there in 1995. By that time, they had the swim-up pool bar and a bathroom. If you know what to look for, you can still see the areas where those pyramid foundations were.
    I also see the island every day. But on a much smaller scale. My tattoo is on my leg.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

wow-nice job. wish we were there

How lovely!!!!
    One Love,
    Mya

You are sooo talented! That looks so good. You should enter that photo of your mural in the photo contest.
    I bet your friends all want to party at your place in the winter! You get to feel the couples vibe year round! Outstanding!

Where do you live and how soon can you come do my bar wall?!? LOL

I think an open invitation should be sent to everyone to come have a Dirty Banana next to your lovely mural!

I live in the Lehigh Valley. The eastern most part of Pennsylvania. You bring the Red Stripe.... I'll provide the view.

Default Tim n Lisa

Do you live anywhere near Easton, PA...you can look it up. I'll paint your wall. We'll have to discuss payment.