Default CTI Excursions??

We are going to CTI for 10 days for our 4th time in August. Does anyone have any suggestions for Excursions? We have done the Zip-Line thing a few times....what else should we do???

We really enjoy just sitting on the beach and not having a schedule but if you are really looking for an excursion or something to do off the resort I'd suggest Dunn's River Falls. It's one of those things you wouldn't want to do if you were staying in Negril, too long of a drive. But from CTI it will be close so take advantage.

We went to CTI last August. We did Dunns River Falls and the horseback riding. We had an excellent time on both excursions. Have great time!!! We can't wait to go back!
    Bonnie & Jon

Its kinda daunting telling a four time repeater what to do, but we did the Blue Mt bike tour, granted 15 years ago, but thought it was a great experience.

We do the Falls and Horseback riding every time. It's great and free!!! Mountain biking was one we had in mind but gravity and I are not friends....Jamaica ER here I come!