Thread: trash the dress

Default trash the dress

I decided to trash the dress after the wedding. Anyone would like to share their photos? Is that fun?

Planning the same in december...
    Would like to see pics!!!
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life

Default Would also love ideas!

I can't trash my actual wedding dress, cause I need to wear it to 2 receptions back in the States.
    But I found a dress on sale to trash. I will have a photographer and videographer with us from FL and we want to find a great spot to either jump in the ocean from a deck, or play in a waterfall.
    Any suggestions are appreciated!

Default Say yes to trash the dress

Congrats to you brides to be! We just got back this past Saturday from our CSA weddingmoon. All we can tell you, is if you are thinking about doing "trash the dress" PLEASE by all means do it. Out of our 3 hour shoot the trash the dress photos are some of our most favorite, even though I dunked her to quick. It is a celebration and the stress is gone, be a couple of kids in love.
    We will try to post a few pics for you from our shoot when we get them resized to be posted (might be a few days). Please do it, it was a blast.

Jason and Amanda Loukota

We are going to do it and I think the pictures I have seen of others it looks like fun and priceless photos!!! Stacey Clark is doing ours in November

Well my dress ended being trashed by default, lol! It rained on our day, so it was wet, so the bottom of it was getting wet! Then somehow, I still haven't figured it out to this day, I got foundation on my dress, at the bottom. Who knows, when you're in the adrenaline of it all, you really don't know what's going on. THEN, at dinner at 8 rivers my cousin made a mistake and spilled a glass of pinor noir all over my dress while his wife and I were trying to take a picture. At that point, yup, the dress was officially trashed, lol! I changed into a party dress and put the dress in the tub to soak overnight...

We had soo much fun trashing it! I found a short white fancy dress that i wore the rest of the day afterwards.

my wedding photo montage by Misha Earle has some pics of it at the end:
    http://wpaj.myshowit.com/jenny_brandon/index.html

you should also be able to view the rest of my wedding pics on Facebook (those albums are for everyone). search jennybenny025@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by JennyBenny View Post
    We had soo much fun trashing it! I found a short white fancy dress that i wore the rest of the day afterwards.

you should also be able to view the rest of my wedding pics on Facebook (those albums are for everyone). search jennybenny025@yahoo.com

Wow, those are beautiful! Congrats!

That was one of the most beautiful wedding videos I have ever seen. Makes me want to get married all over again.

Default Wedding Video

Jenny & Brandon - what a great video of your Jamaican wedding! I think I'll surprise my wife and gather up all the pictures from our wedding and make something similar! Going to have to scan quite a bit of pictures as they were still analog then, lol.

Again, great video!
    Jon & Heather
    May '05, Feb '11 - CSS

Making arrangements for February 2012!

Jenny Can't find your photos' on facebook? But I agree with everyone... Your photo's are spectular!!!

Thank you everyone. Yes we loved the photo montage done by Misha Earle!!!

My wedding pics are for everyone to view on facebook. you may have to go to "see all photos" or something like that. i know only the most recent albums with appear at first. and you should be able to find me with my email jennybenny025@yahoo.com

I'm working on trying to get them onto shutterfly right now too

Thanks Again

beautiful pictures thanks for sharing