Default Romance Rewards Help

I have emailed Sean at Couples directly and left messages on the Romance Rewards page, but have still have not had my nights stayed credited towards my Romance Rewards Account from December. Is there anyone else I should contact to have this accomplished? Thanks!

=================================
    Hello,

I didn't receive your direct email. Please send it again. I am here and more than happy to assist. (unless you sent it over the weekend)

Hi AKG
    After a lot of e-mails, which did not get answered (and request for password recovers ) WE found the Chat "online" in the rewards section..
    We finally got to 'voice' our issues, and after replying to a few Q's, near instant update from Sean - champion job
    Regards, David & Heather

I've been sending emails directly to sean@couples.com for the past 2 months and through the romance rewards section and have not once received a response about our nights from November, 2009 being credited.
    CN 2005, 2007, 2008
    CSA 2006, 2009, Nov., 2011

It seems like many of the emails people send do not go through, mine only did if I was replying an email that they sent me. I found that calling worked better. It took a while to get a hold of the right people but when we did, it worked. I was never able to catch the chat thing when it was online.

Sean will take care of you. I am sure he recieves numerous replys everyday. He did an awesome job helping my wife and I out with the exact problem you are having. Couples staff is the best I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!!!!

Randy

Yeah, last year when I emailed him it was credited instantly, Just reemailed him, so hopefully it will get updated soon. I guess I'm just more impatient this year, since we will finally be at Passionate Love level haha. Thanks everyone! Sean if you're out there, I resent it

=====================
    Ok sounds good. I will get to it today if I received it.

Our November trip will be #6 for us and I've never, in the past, had problems either. However, it is very frustrating when you've tried numerous times and never get response.

===============================================
    Hello,

I am so sorry. There is something going on with the link to email me. Please email me directly at sean@couples.com
    CN 2005, 2007, 2008
    CSA 2006, 2009, Nov., 2011

Having experienced the excellent service levels at CSS, I am surprised and very disappointed at the service I am getting from the Couples Administration Team. Over the past month, I have emailed Sean directly several times without a reply, I have left messages on the Romance Rewards Link that have not been answered and have also emailed Couples UK Office several times(I am based in the UK) and they haven't bothered to reply either. I don't doubt that my comments will upset many of the "Couples Faithful" but bad service is bad service whichever way you dress it up.

===========================================
    Hello,

This is Sean. I am very sorry, but I have no outstanding inquiries. Please email me directly at sean@couples.com with the subject SEAN RUSSELL.

Question regarding romance levels. Is it what you have stayed when you check in or what you will have stayed including that trip. ie, I have 10 nights right now, which puts me at young love. In April I am going to csa for five nights. When I check in will I get the welcome package for young love or will I be entitled to the next level? Also, my love is coming for the first time and just signed up for his romance rewards, so how will this affect it? Thanks!!!!

Our points for our last visit (Jan 2, 2011 - Jan 16, 2011) were credited to our acocunt 5 days after we returned home, without emailing or caling anybody. It seams the problems are few and far between!
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by madtown mom View Post
    Question regarding romance levels. Is it what you have stayed when you check in or what you will have stayed including that trip.
    Your rewards level is based on the number of nights stayed PRIOR to your current visit.

This quote is taken from the Romance Rewars web page and can be found at this link.

http://www.couples.com/RomanceRewards/index.html

"Welcome to Couples Resorts’ Romance Rewards
    As a loyal guest you can earn “Romance Rewards”. Upon your return visit to Couples Resorts you will be pampered with unique benefits based on your Romance Rewards Level."
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I have no doubt that received e-mails are responded to, which makes me wonder if the spam filter is the culprit. Might be something to have technical support staff investigate.

I had to email 3 times to get a response, so I finally called up spoke to sharie and she helped me right away and fixed everything, so if email doesn;t work call the 1-800 number!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Our points for our last visit (Jan 2, 2011 - Jan 16, 2011) were credited to our acocunt 5 days after we returned home, without emailing or caling anybody. It seams the problems are few and far between!
    This was my experience also. I did make sure that before I left I went to the concierge desk and made sure that they had our trip credited.

There's no doubt there is some kind of issue with people sending emails. It happens way too frequently to be a fluke.

There does seem to be "numerous" e-mails wich are not getting through!! Me thinks there's a problem with your SERVER?