Thread: drink huts

Default drink huts

Hello everyone!
    Wondering how many drink huts are on the beach at CN. It says that there are 4 bars total at CN including the swimup and piano. Wondering if the other 2 are drink huts on the beach.
    Thanks!

In the day time there are staffed bars at:
    Pool Bar
    BeachGrill Bar
    Main Bar
    Nude Beac
    h
    (The main bar at Cassava opens a bit later than the others)

There is a self serve bar on the main beach.

At night time there are also bars at:
    Piano Bar
    Otaheite restaurant
    Lychee restaurant

There is one at the piano bar, swim up at the pool, one at the grill restaurant right by the beach (and pool area) and one at the Cassava Terrace restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by hrwvt View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Wondering how many drink huts are on the beach at CN. It says that there are 4 bars total at CN including the swimup and piano. Wondering if the other 2 are drink huts on the beach.
    Thanks!
    There is a bar at the main restaurant as well, which is easily accessed from the outdoors, there is a sort of bar set up on the beach with about 6 liqours in self pouring spigots and mixers next door with ice, and there is also the full bar at the Au Naturel beach! No worries Mon... Plenty of places to wet your whistle!

Default drink huts?

You do not need drink huts on the beach. You plant your red flag in the sand beside your lounger and a person shows up to take your order. Drinks soon come. No Problem. This is a great service.

There is the Main Bar, the Beach bar, the Swim up bar and the Piano Bar.

This is one of the things we don't like about CN compared to CSA. We love our beach hut bars. Sometimes, it's nice to get up and walk up to the bar for a sun break instead of using your flag. :O) I do have to say when we were at CN, they were on top of their game. As soon as you stuck your flag in the sand, they were over. Just preference that's all. :O)

No beach huts at CN, you have to go to CSA to have those. There are two at CSA and it's so nice to sit in the shade having a nice drink and watching the sunset right in front of you. CSA rocks!

Default Margi you crack me up!

I hope you are successful in getting all of the CN loyalists to go to CSA, because every time I go to CN it is full.

When I return home from my Jamaican home in 3 weeks I’ll post a picture of a CN on the beach “drink hut”.