Default Horseback riding ??

My wife to be wants to go horseback riding. Sounds like alot of bugs to me. Has anyone done this? How was it?

In all our trips we never had a bug problem in the Ocho Rio. The Ocho Rio area is pretty dry compared to Negril area. Go you will have a great time.
    Irie Mon

we stayed at CTI and went horseback riding and it was great. They ask you to wear long pants and tennis shoes so dont forget to take them. It was not buggy at all. We saw beautiful sights that were unforgettable. I would highly recommend it!

We've done the horseback riding as part of the included excursions at CTI. This is a ride in the hills and was worth it. We've also done horseback riding while at both CSS and CSA that was not included in the stay. Both included rides in the ocean and that was so cool. No matter which we've done it's the interaction with the guides that makes the ride fun!

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    We've done the horseback riding as part of the included excursions at CTI. This is a ride in the hills and was worth it. We've also done horseback riding while at both CSS and CSA that was not included in the stay. Both included rides in the ocean and that was so cool. No matter which we've done it's the interaction with the guides that makes the ride fun!

Bart & Bug

Hello B&B,

Which Horsey ride excursion did you use? Would you repeat? We want to try this also! Thanks! How far from the resort was the ride? How long did it take???