Default March 28th - April 4th 2011

We are booked for CN March 28th 2011 - April 4th 2011 and getting married March 31st. This is out first time to CN and Jamaica. Anyone else going during these times? Anyone have any tips on this to do off resort or on resort that need to be booked.

Jon&Cynthia

Congrats in advance!

Ken and I were married at CN in 2004. We go back every year for our anniversary. We'll be there 3/23 - 4/2. You could not have picked a better place to get married.

We've done many things off the resort. Appleton Rum Tour, Mayfield Falls, Zip line. There's lots to do but you don't need to plan or book anything til you get there. Do some research on line for things in the area of Negril.

I know you'll have a wonderful time.

Karen & Ken
    (from Massachusetts)

Hey all!! We will be there March 25 to April 1. Cant wait!!! Karen and Ken are corect in saying you need to do some research. Personally if it is not offered at the resort it may be more effort than I wish to put out Plus the bar will be too far away.

Default Leo & Kelly

Something never change

The count down has begun. I am so ready for some warm Jamaican sun after all this snow.

We'll see ya soon

karen & ken

We'll be there March 29th thru April 5th. We've never been to jamacia - usually go to Mexico. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on the 30th!!!

Default Se ya all when we get home!!

RUM PUNCH!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We are fellow Nova Scotian's who we also be at Couples Negril from March 28 to April 4. We were also married in Jamacia 12 years ago. We have been to Jamacia 4 other time's and loved every
    minute of it !! This will be our first trip to a Couples Resort
    and I think that it will out do our previous trip's.

See You On The Beach
    Gary

Donna and David will be there with our friends Al and Celine April 1 -8th! See you all then.

Tim and Tam will be there Mar. 26-April 2 and can't wait! Our first all inclusive and our first trip to Jamaica! Hope to see you all there.

So who is gonna start getting all these names and dates together?