Default Errol Flyn Tours

I will be staying at Couples Swept Away in Negril. I saw there was a Hard Rock in OCHO RIOS. Has anyone ever traveled there from Swept Away? Also I saw a couple had posted on Trip Advisor that they used a company called Errol Flynn Tours to transfer them from the airport to swept away. I emailed him and he said he would do the transfer to Hard Rock but I cant find any other information on this company. Can anyone help?

Ochie is over 3 hours away from CSA. It would be a long way to go for a Hard Rock! For me... 6-7 hours travel round trip on Norman Manley Highway for a Hard Rock Cafe... nope!
    Have a great time if you go though! It would be a nice opportunity to see more of the island.
    Respect-

(edit: deleted names of two specific transport providers since I read Randmon's post in another thread with a reminder not to name specific outside providers... glad I saw that! Thanks for the polite reminder in the other thread Randymon!)
    Last edited by rhallva; January 30th, 2011 at 08:02 PM.

Do an on-line search...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"