Default Repeaters Dinner at CSA?

Hello,

My wife and I were married at CSA in February 2007, and will be returning next month for our second CSA vacation. Are we therefore allowed at the repeaters dinner, or is there other criteria involved (more than two visits)? If we are allowed, how do we go about confirming this and getting our names included?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
    Brian

Let them know at checkin, and you will receive your invitation to the Monday evening event.

If you have not done so, sign up for Couples Romance Rewards program. One of the "perks" of membership is to pre-register so as to inform them of such things.

Enjoy...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Default Repeaters Dinner

When you check in at CSA tell them you are repeaters. An ivitation for the dinner will be placed in your room and you will need to rsvp. My husband and I have to to CSA twice and CSS once and we always attend the repeaters dinner. It is a lot of fun and usually takes 2 to 3 hours but it is well worth it. Hope you enjoy your vacation!

If you are signed up for the "Romance Rewards" you will get your paper invite when you check in. And definitely go - they seat the head of a certain "division" at your table - we had the pleasure of sitting with Donna who is head of Operations and she was very informative, answered all questions, was alot of fun!

Thanks so much for the replies.

Is it a set menu or do you have options?

the dinner is a set menu. however your member of management that sits at your table will ask if anyone has any issues with the menu for the dinner. the menu will be at your seat,usually a nice little card, to look over before the dinner starts.

Randy
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Does anyone have a copy of the menu or maybe a brief rundown of what is served?

The menu is set so if you have any allergies tell them days in advance as they do not have other food ready to go for the event unless they know they are going to need it.

If you are not signed up for Romance Rewards you should do that right away. I do not believe they will credit you with any nights for your previous stay but you could call to be sure.