Default AN beach at CI with Wife

My wife and I are going to Couples TI for the 1st time in April. I am very excited to try the AN beach and my wife in a "maybe". Any suggestions on how to convince her??

Rum

Don't push her. Let it be her decision. No one enjoys being "convinced" into doing something. However, lots of compliments on how beautiful she is starting now will be helpful She is already a maybe, so it will most likely happen. Buy some red stripes
    for the bus ride there. It helped me

There are lots threads on this subject if you look back. Tower Island doesn't have an AN beach. It has a pool out at the island and a small area to get into the ocean if you wish. My wife went AN for the first time ever at Sans Souci and hasn't look back since. She says I spoiled her. Swim one time au nateral, and find that you aren't sitting around in a damp bathing suit,and instead you're enjoying the warm air with a rum punch. After as little as ten minutes, you'll begin to wonder why you waited so long. The way I convinced my wife was to make a deal. I said try it for one day, and if you don't like it, I'll never bother you again about it. She no longer wants to take a textiled vacation.
    David

We just returned from our first trip to CTI and first AN experience. We were same way, i wanted to try it and wife was "we will see". i told her we only live once, we dont know any of the people there and everyone else is nude too. "let's try it for one hour if you dont like it we will go back to regular beach" First day we settled in prude beach for about 45 minutes had a few drinks and laid there looking at island. My wife actually said let's go to the island before i did. We went to island first day after lunch and after 5 minutes on island my wife said "I love this". We went back to island every day we were at CTI and spent most of each day at the island. Loved it and will try to plan other vacations around clothing optional resorts. Just try it, you and wife will love it.

Ask your wife to read other posts on the Au Naturel message board. Better yet, do what I did and copy/paste links to specific message threads that illustrate the "normalness" of the people and activities that are found in Couples AN areas to a Word file for her to read. Doing this will save her from having to slog through unrelated threads. My wife and I enjoyed CTI's and CSS' AN areas last month for the first time. Now she's eager to do it again!

Let her read the message boards.

Read the 'feedback after our vacation' not far from this one. It gives plenty of positive feedback and should allay any fears. Enjoy!

thanks for the ideas---looks like we are all set to go

ANd please go back to the feedback thread and let us know how you guys got on with the AM thing. Have a great time!

Go early in the day and early in your trip. Let her pick the loungers, then put down your towels. When the bar opens, get the drinks for her. Eventually, she will need to get up and by that time, won't care as she looks around to realize that everyone around her is also naked except for the "blind" bartender.
    Vicky

Pillow talk promises.....worked for me many years ago at Couples Ocho Rios. Then when we got there and the week was half gone, she had to drag her "big chicken" husband onto the boat and over to the island!! What a memory. We spent the rest of the week there. She loved it!

Is she the self-conscious type? Kelli used to be. She was hesitant, but after trying TI she admitted she felt more comfortable there than she did on the textile beach. We only do AN now. Nobody cares what you look like. Nobody judges. It truly is paradise...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

It is not about convincing her, but allowing her to become comfortable with the idea. One thing that is rarely mentioned but I think might help is this. Find another couple that has been on the island and become acquainted with or friends with them. They, particularly the wife, will share thoughts, stories, and encouragement with your wife. Sometimes, the reassurance from another "experienced" woman helps to ease whatever worries she may have....whether they be about herself or others.

Trust me, when you share the fact that you two are "considering" going over to the island, virtually every other islander will go out of their way to help you feel comfortable, but yet, will never push you on the decision. At least, this has always been the experience I have observed.

Respect,
    Billy
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

The AN area on the island is fairly small, and the pool with the swim-up bar is very small. That is, in our mind, the downside, along with the fact that there is no AN beach at CTI. The upside of the island for you as "first timers" is that there are a number of "decks" across the island, and if you go early, you can go out to the one on the far end of the island, which is on the other side of the tower from the pool, so is much more private for your first experience. Once you get over that, you will probably find that the couples frequenting the AN side are typically more friendly, accepting, and outgoing than the couples on the textile side. There will be all shapes & sizes, and we haven't seen "Ken & Barbie" yet on the AN side. LOL So, no need to be self-conscious! Just go & enjoy. You will not look back