Thread: New

Default New

Hello all, we're new to couples and the board. We will be traveling to CSA in late spring for a wedding, but are also viewing the trip as the honeymoon we never really took. It will in fact be our first getaway to a resort not only since we've been married but since we met 8.5 years ago. Needless to say we are really, really excited and want this to be a great trip.

So, all of that being said I was wondering if any of you that have been to CSA have tips for what your top one or two favorite things to do were that you wouldn't have wanted to miss out on.

I'm also wondering about reviews for the beachfront suites - would love to hear your comments.

Thank all!

Sitting on that beautiful beach with no agenda, no place to be and nothing to do. Seriously, we always say "this trip maybe we'll..." and once we get there nothing can pull us off that beach. Nothing that requires me to be on time gets done on that trip.

Quote Originally Posted by sherrynchuck View Post
    ... and once we get there nothing can pull us off that beach. Nothing that requires me to be on time gets done on that trip.
    Amen brother. We always make plans prior to our trips to do this and that while we are there. Most of it never gets done. It is the ultimate relaxation and do nothing vacation spot. And after all, isn't that what a vacation is all about?

To the OP, if you are interested in activities there is lots to do. Watch the message board and your thread. You will find tons of suggestions for things to do off the beach. You will also find many like us that just love to lay around all day and soak up the sun, enjoy the food and drink and if there is enough energy left at night there is entertainment nightly and the Aura lounge for late night dancing and carousing. That fills my dance card for most of the week.

Have a great trip, you will love CSA!

I would say try all the wonderful restaurants! They're fabulous! Our favorites are Lemongrass and Patois Patio! Be sure to have the Banana Stuffed French Toast at Patois Patio, and also be sure to visit the Sports Complex across the street and have a smoothie! Yummy! Sooooooo good! The main thing is ditch the phone, internet, TV and have some R&R with your loved one!!! No worries mon! Oh......I almost forgot.....do not miss Ultimate Chocolate (Blazing Piano in the Auru Lounge)! :O)

The sunsets are awesome and the cat cruise is a must! !

Definitely go to the Martini Bar above the Palms restaurant. Great drinks and atmosphere. Also, go snorkeling. Sign up at 8:30am the day before you want to go. Sign up at the Watersports Hut on the beach. We did the 11am trip and it was so nice and romantic. Have fun. We love CSA and can't wait to go back.

We enjoyed many walks along the length of 7 Mile Beach to the south of the resort (From the rooms, head to the beach and turn left). It's a beautiful walk with other hotels, bars, restaurants, vendors and people to experience. It really gives you an even greater feel for Jamaica over and above what you'll get at the resort. Next time, we hope to take a taxi and take in the cliffs area of Negril too.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Thanks all we appreciate your input!

The Lemongrass restuarant is the best, especially if you like Asian food. Also another must is the Couples his and her massages, they are amazing. Our last trip we went on the night snorkeling trip and that was also great! Have fun!