Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default How about October '11??

Odd... nobody seems to be interested in October visitors. We are normally SOOOOOOO May... our favorite time to return home. But this year, the schedule's just not going to work, so we're going to try a month we have not yet tried... October.

Any others? We'll be there Oct 15-23
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Default We're there but we'll miss you

My wife and I will be staying at CSA from 10-8-11 through 10-15-11 to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Sounds like we'll just miss you! We've stayed at CN twice before and loved it...just thought we would try something a little different this time. We did the trading places last time we were here at CN and spent a day at CSA. It was beautiful!!! We've always (twice)visited here in October and it has always been a fantastic time...the weather has been great and at CN it coincided with their anniversary party. I'm sure you'll be happy with your choice. No matter WHEN you go to Couples it's a good choice!

Yeah, we'll just miss ya... but we KNOW we'll enjoy our time there... we always do! Its early yet, but if the first two weeks of this post are any indication, we'll have the place all to ourselves!
    Chris

Ok.... so now I've been given a secret to keep from my wife until we arrive on October 15... she's gonna be sooooooooo surprised!
    Chris

Soooo.... we're all playing hard to get, eh? Don't be shy!... October visitors... let's get acquainted!
    Chris

Default October

Used to love going in October. Then along came Nicole. We go in early June now! Just saying.

I'm going to CTI in October...i tried starting a tread about it in the wedding section...but no responses. So I'll be getting married at CTI! And I'm gonna be there from Oct 17 to 27th!

My wife and I are returning to CSA on 10/19 for 10 days to celebrate our 5-year anniversary at the same place we were married. These are the same dates we were there last time. We absolutely can not wait!

Well, now we're getting someplace, Wedge. We'll be arriving on the 15th, leaving the 23rd. Hope to see you there!
    Chris

Default Can't wait to return to CSA!

My husband and I just booked last night to return to CSA Oct 25 - Nov 1, 2011. This is our 2nd trip to CSA (honeymoon in 2010, 1 year anniversary 2011)! We can't wait
    Melissa & Anthony

We will be at CSA 10/18-10/25 We were married there 10/20/10 can't wait

Someone should start a getting to know you threaad for Oct 2011... I would, but we don't have our honeymoon offically booked yet (and I'm superstitious- don't want to count our eggs before they're hatched)

I'm going in October for my R&R with my wife celebrating our 1 year anniversay, not a better place too !! =) We're going for 7 nights I really hope she enjoys it, I wil be booking on 1 April (good pay date haha). I did post an earlier question however I did not see the thread on the forum, wonder if I should post again..

Oops, will be there 22-29 October, 23 October is our 1 year annv. =)

We will be at CSA on Oct 9-14th. We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on 10/11/11. We are going with my wife's sister and brother-in-law. This will be our first time to CSA. Can't wait to get there.

Isn't this what its for?
    Chris

javielee...

I'd recommend booking BEFORE April 1... there are some neat incentives for booking before then... check them out!
    Chris

Hey Chris! Yeah, it is, but I meant if you look on the other boards, their "getting to know you" boards have a variety of questions, so it makes it easier "at a glance" to find out who's all going and what they're all about.

Chris, what are the incentives for booking before April 1? I can't find them

We just booked our honeymoon today! We will be at CSA from Oct 4 - 12. Woohoo! 190 days and counting....

Hey Chris, me and my fiance(will be my wife)will be celebrating our honeymoon with our first trip to CSA! I graduate from school in May, get married in June a and leave for basic training at Fort Benning, GA 3 days after our wedding so we are celebrating Oct. 18-23. I'm especially excited because I've never been more 10 hours away from home or ever been on an airplane so I'm expecting to experience some new life experiences and meet some great people! Sorry if this is a long post, it's my first ever on the message board..

bball -

Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, but I'm sure you already know that by booking when you did, you'll get a $300 resort credit during you stay...

Congrats!... Stay safe... wish we could meet up with you, but you'll be off and gone by the time we arrive on the 15th...

Chaddyboy... congrats to you, too!.... we'll drop a few Bob Marleys on the beach!
    Chris

We'll be sure to look for you Chris! We're interested in finding out how much has changed and how much has stayed the same in 5 years. Hopefully, the hammock in our Atrium suite is just as comfy as we remember!
    Big D was our go-to guy last time. I seem to remember reading on here quite awhile back that he had moved on. Any idea?

Chris, we didn't book thru couples - we booked thru a travel agent and they didnt' say anything about $300 credit. Do we still get it?

We'll be there 10/3 - 10/9 for our Honeymoon. Can't wait! We're nervous about the weather, but we're fully insured for hotel and airfare... so we're just going with it!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast