Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Late Nov 2011

Hope we get to see you IACouple!

New Page of replies = Another picture

This was from the balcony of our Beachfront Verandah during our honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff542 View Post
    Hope we get to see you IACouple!
    Yeah you know when I said we may go somewhere else. When confronted with the possibility of not going to CSA, we forgot about the price and signed up.

11/26-12/2.

Rock on IACouple. See you there!

11/20 - 11/30 our third trip home!!

Welcome Zoners! We are coming back for our fourth time to CSA, and our fifth to Couples.

Okay everyone... Once again our group of four is planning an excursion to the Pelican Bar off the south coast. Anyone who wishes is welcome to come along.

Last year we had a fantastic time. We left in the morning and got our boat to the PB about 10 am from Parotee point. We spent about four hours at PB and had lunch there. We then went back to the mainland, and had few red stripes at Parotee point and then stopped for another few at a bar in Whitehouse. Over all, it was one of the most fun days we have ever spent in Jamaica. We got back to the resort by about 5:30PM.

We will probably do the same itinerary again this year. Let us know if you are interested!

Okay everyone... Once again our group of four is planning an excursion to the Pelican Bar off the south coast. Anyone who wishes is welcome to come along.

Last year we had a fantastic time. We left in the morning and got our boat to the PB about 10 am from Parotee point. We spent about four hours at PB and had lunch there. We then went back to the mainland, and had few red stripes at Parotee point and then stopped for another few at a bar in Whitehouse. Over all, it was one of the most fun days we have ever spent in Jamaica. We got back to the resort by about 5:30PM.

We will probably do the same itinerary again this year. Let us know if you are interested!
    I will ask the better half tonight, but she said she would like to do it a few weeks ago when I asked. So we are a solid maybe, is that helpful?

IACouple,

It sure is helpful. We don't need a firm commitment till about a week before. The driver will just need to know which vehicle to bring. it really is a great way to spend a day!

103 days and counting.... We surely need this one

Today is the day we cross from triple digits (100 days) to double digits (99 days). It's time to start getting excited!

Today is the day we cross from triple digits (100 days) to double digits (99 days). It's time to start getting excited!
    I am leading a building move project for my company. We have been heads down for 2 months already and move just a few weeks before our trip. I have not even thought much about it, so it is going to be the perfect prize at the end of a massive project.

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    I am leading a building move project for my company. We have been heads down for 2 months already and move just a few weeks before our trip.
    As a former large project manager.... uuughh. You have my respect. I hated building moves. It can be like herding cats. Construction was always whole lot more fun. (AND easier IMHO).

I will personally buy you a round of Bob Marley's, or your favorite drinks when we get there.

We'll be there... Nov 16th-23rd!

Returning to CSA 11/29-12/6. Spiff542 when are you going to PB? Would possible be interested just not sure if I can physically manage, one knee replace and next one due to be replace when we return from our trip. 101 and counting
    Luvsjam (Melody)

Hi Luvsjam(Melody)!

Going to the PB is a hard call if your knees may not be up to it. This photo is of the steps that lead up to the PB. They are literally drift wood that has been bound and nailed together. They are solid as a rock, but they are not even, level, or regularly spaced. I wish I had taken a picture from the bottom up because they look even more imposing going up. They look like a staircase in a "Cat in a Hat" cartoon would look like. In fact they looked so bad I considered not drinking at all to make sure I could navigate them back to the boat without killing myself!

The reality was that after a couple of trips up and down you find they work great, and I really did not find them an issue. The first time you see them though, they look like insane. My wife has had a knee replaced, and is nursing the other and she did fine also.

The real challenge for you will be getting into and out of the boat.

All that being said, a German family pulled up when we went last year with a lady who had to be in her eighties and who really could barely walk at all. The Jamaicans at the PB seemed to know exactly what to do... It took almost everybody.. but in a short period, she was sitting happily a top the Pelican Bar taking it all in with a huge smile on her face. When she left it was the same deal. Everyone pitched in and we were able to get her safely back in her boat.

I admire that lady. A lot.

Default PB Trip

Been following your thread and idea of making a trip to PB..sounds good...count us in as long as you go before the 30th.

Hi Wills31!

The current working date for the PB is Tuesday November 29. if you don't mind going at the end of your stay, we'd love to have you. Date is not set in stone, we just figured that was a good date.

Right now we are at a possible eight people going! Wool Hooo!

Sounds good. My husband wanted to try something off-resort...but wanted it to be something like this not a typical excursion. Looking forward to a good time!

Jeff (spiff542)
    How are ya'll doing? Looks like you are going to have another great time at the PB. I added everyone on this list that will still be at CSA in Dec to our Dec 2011 list. I'll post a copy here next time I publish the list. Hoping to see ya'll again.

Doing the double-digit dance!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Mike and Monica! We will probably be going the first week of December in 2012. We would love to cross pats with y'all again!

We're booked Nov 26- Dec 3rd!!! Super exited!!! This will be my first trip going with my Awesome Boyfriend who's been to CSA once before. 51 days, 12 hours 29 minutes until we fly!!!! Not that I'm counting, LOL

Default Nov 24-Dec 2! See Everyone on The Beach! xoxoxoxox Razzl

Name:  Couples Happiness1.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  47.6 KB

Dentalgal - We arrive on the 24th. As you can see from our picture - we love the water - and will be around the sunset beach bar. If we bump into you, the drinks are on us! Razzl

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast