Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Late Nov 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dentalgal View Post
    We're booked Nov 26- Dec 3rd!!! Super exited!!! This will be my first trip going with my Awesome Boyfriend who's been to CSA once before. 51 days, 12 hours 29 minutes until we fly!!!! Not that I'm counting, LOL
    51 days? I think you missed a month in there somewhere. I got all excited there for a sec. I calculate 73 days from today, but I am probably missing a day or two.

What time/airline do you arrive on? We are coming in that day on Delta from Atlanta around 1pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff542 View Post
    As a former large project manager.... uuughh. You have my respect. I hated building moves. It can be like herding cats. Construction was always whole lot more fun. (AND easier IMHO).

I will personally buy you a round of Bob Marley's, or your favorite drinks when we get there.
    We will be ready for a few bobs when we get there. See ya at the pool bar about 10 min after we arrive on the 26th.

Time for me to post the latest edition of the list. So far, I've added everyone that I can find from the Late Nov 2011, CSA Ė New Years Eve Check in 2011/2012, and the December 2012 threads that will be at CSA in December 2011. If Iíve missed someone or have posted wrong information, please let me know and I will correct it as soon as possible. If you have sent me your email address, Iíve forwarded a copy of the list with photos to that address.

85 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    51 days? I think you missed a month in there somewhere. I got all excited there for a sec. I calculate 73 days from today, but I am probably missing a day or two.

What time/airline do you arrive on? We are coming in that day on Delta from Atlanta around 1pm.
    Dang countdown app on phone!!!! Now I'm depressed it's really 68 days. LOL I'll get over it when I'm on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by razzldazzlme View Post
    Dentalgal - We arrive on the 24th. As you can see from our picture - we love the water - and will be around the sunset beach bar. If we bump into you, the drinks are on us! Razzl
    I see that!!! I'm gonna need one too now that I've realized I'm still 68 days away.

Soon come Dentalgal - soon come. Razzl

DentalGal

60 days till fun in the sun. Just hold on!!! LOL It WILL be worth it!

Razzl, we'll look for you at the sunset beach bar. One of our favorite places also!

We are there from Nov 24th to Dec 8th. And i am excited that i will get to celebrate my birthday there as well. I have been counting down the sleeps since we booked in March so 61 sleeps sounds so nice.

Happy Birthday Debbie!! We will buy a couple of rounds for you when you get there. My Ipad now says that as of noon today, we are 57 days out and that must mean you are 58 sleeps out.

We arrive 1:25 out of Houston

So now my new phone app says 61 days until CSA!!! Yahoo!!! Can't wait to spend a week with my Honey!!! I guess this will be his first time at CSA, he's been to Negril once. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

We arrive 1:25 out of Houston
    Depending on how many others are on our flight, we may be sharing a bus. We get there 20 min earlier than you.

Sounds good Spiff542! 56 days for us as of today! Razzl

Depending on how many others are on our flight, we may be sharing a bus. We get there 20 min earlier than you.
    That would be great!!!

It is so nice to tell people, "I'm going to Jamaica next month". Feels so nice to say!!!

Here's the list for those of you that will be at CSA for a portion of December. Wishing you all a great time.

67 days and counting!!!!

Attachment 14225

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

It is so nice to tell people, "I'm going to Jamaica next month". Feels so nice to say!!!
    Yeah I just noticed that too. Still heads down in a new building project, but we move in 2 weeks from friday, so I can decompress after that and start planning for Jamaica. I cannot believe it is next month already.

It will be here before we know it!!!

49 days!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

Mike & Monica that spread sheet is awesome!!! Great job!!! 45 days!!!!

Dentalgal - thanks for the complement - It gives me something to do while we wait for our turn at CSA. If you (or anyone else) would like to get the one with pictures - just add your email to the post and I'll send one to you everytime I update the list. By the way - still waiting for Awesome Boyfriends name to round out the spreadsheet. Have a great time at CSA

Still counting the days!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We move our offices next week! Project is all but done for me. Now I just realized that I was supposed to be exercising and losing weight for the past few months because CSA time arrives next month... Whoops.

dentalgal05@gmail.com
    LOL his name is Terry, but I kinda like Awesome Boyfriend. Ya I've been slacking on the working out for the trip too. Ooooppppssssssss

IDK... Today I am especially longing for home, the sun, the sand, a rum punch, and seeing our extended family & friends. (sigh) A few weeks ago I didn't dare think or dream(well ok, I dreamt of it) we'd be able to return to CSA again this year and now, all I do is check the countdown calendar and yearn for our time to fly and get back home. 41 days! Have a great weekend everyone. xoxoxo Razzl

Wow, I have not even looked at this site for a long while. Only 40 more days to go. So hard to believe! How the heck am I supposed to lose 25 lbs in 40 days!!!! lol.

Josh and I are very interested in the pelican bar trip. Jeff, what day are you planning the trip?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast