Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Late Nov 2011

Here's the list for those of you that will be at CSA for a portion of December. Wishing you all a great time.

Attachment 14350

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Quote Originally Posted by nikki.josh_Kwajkid View Post
    Josh and I are very interested in the pelican bar trip. Jeff, what day are you planning the trip?
    nikki.josh--- We are planning on Tuesday November 29th at this point. There will be anywhere from four to eight others on this trip. It is an awesome time! We usually want to spend most of the day at the PB, so we do not normally combine it with another excursion.

I'll be contacting the driver we like to use in early November for pricing and such. We will need a firm commitment about a week before the trip so the driver can bring the right size vehicle for the number going.

So Looking Forward to IT!!!

Jeff, Tuesday the 29th will work for us. I will make sure not to plan any spa treatments that day lol. Count us in! If you need to change the day let us know. You can email me too at nikkivcole@comcast.net. I am curious about what to wear/bring on the trip. Do we need water shoes?
    Nikki
    33 days!

Trying NOT to freak out!!! Today is our deadline to buy travel insurance and tomorrow is the deadline for final payment. No problem, we've got the money. Here's the problem....our travel agent is in IRELAND!!! She's placed the majority of the money in an account to send over but she won't be back until 10/31 and the other agent doesn't have access to the monies. 3/4 of the money has been applied but the last quarter is tied up til she returns. Grrrrrrr!!! Terry aka awesome boyfriend said all will be okay, Couples will be understanding. I hope so, or else she better just stay in Ireland.

Other then that.........31 days!!!!!

Problem solved! Terry was soooo awesome and put the balance on his CC just to make sure. Tomorrow our TA arrives back into the office. Can't wait to hear why this was handled this way. 27 days!!!!!

Ok, for all of y'all interested in the pelican bar trip on Tuesday November 29.

Here is what I have currently:

Spiff542. (Jeff and Marybeth)
    Our friends Billy and Kristy
    Iacouple
    Wills31
    Nikki.josh_kwajkid

Right now our head count is ten, so it should be an awesome trip.

If anyone else wants in please let me know. I'll start making the arrangements later this week. Commitments don't need to be firm until about a week out.

It is getting very close to beach time!

Wishing all of you a wonderful time at CSA.

Jeff & Marybeth - have a great time at the Pelican Bar.

Here's the late Nov-early December list

Attachment 14549

The Countdown continues!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

well, hello everyone!! This will be our 2nd time at CSA, first one was 2yrs ago. I am a HUGE Halloween nut, so my past month has been busy with party planning. We booked this trip almost 2 yrs ago and it seemed so far away, we really kinda put it out of our minds (we got too excited if we thought about it too much) We are from Canada, and it has snowed already, so we are really looking forward to the trip now! We will be there from Nov 21 -Dec 2. Our names are Kimberly and Paul. We are in our 40's, will try and post pics in a bit. The last time we went down, we were on this thread. We are still very good friends with two of the couples that we met. We love meeting new people!! Our email is : melrosewyatt@yahoo.com Dentalgal, what do you do?? I am an hygienist (for 22 yrs now...) Used to be an assistant before that. Pelican Bar sounds really cool! Only one concern, what' s on the menu? Paul is allergic to seafood (sucks to be him!) but he can starve or pack a sandwich, lol!! Hope to meet some of you! - Kim

Mike and Monica, Thanks for that awesome spreadsheet! We're doing Nov 30 through Dec 9 next year so hopefully we can cross paths again!

PELICAN BAR FOLKS: The cost for the trip will be $60 each. That includes round trip van AND the boat ride out to the Pelican Bar. It does not include beer, drinks, food or tips. Those costs are not to expensive though! We are all set for the 29th! Wooooo Hooooo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff542 View Post
    Ok, for all of y'all interested in the pelican bar trip on Tuesday November 29.

Here is what I have currently:

Spiff542. (Jeff and Marybeth)
    Our friends Billy and Kristy
    Iacouple
    Wills31
    Nikki.josh_kwajkid

Right now our head count is ten, so it should be an awesome trip.

If anyone else wants in please let me know. I'll start making the arrangements later this week. Commitments don't need to be firm until about a week out.

It is getting very close to beach time!

Terry and I are interested in PB trip. We're going to need to know approximate prices. Trip sounds awesmome just need more details as you get them

Quote Originally Posted by sunmum View Post
    Dentalgal, what do you do?? I am an hygienist (for 22 yrs now...) Used to be an assistant before that.
    Hi Kim, I'm a dental hygienist as well!! Will be celebrating my 6 year anniversary in Jamaica LOL!! Excited to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by IACouple View Post
    Depending on how many others are on our flight, we may be sharing a bus. We get there 20 min earlier than you.
    Our flight times have changed. We're not arriving until 2:30 now out of Houston

Name:  IMG_5985.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  38.0 KB hope I did this right! If I did , there should be a picture of us..?? Kimberly and Paul, CSA Nov 21-Dec 2

Quote Originally Posted by dentalgal View Post
    Terry and I are interested in PB trip. We're going to need to know approximate prices. Trip sounds awesmome just need more details as you get them
    Hi Dentalgal,

The PB trip will cost $60 per person for all transportation. Food, drink, and tips are not included. The way we normally do the trip we are gone pretty much the whole day. Sooooo worth it though!

If anyone wants to email me about the PB please feel free!

Mandolin.jeff@gmail.com.

Less than three weeks!

Dentalgal, well congrats on your anniversary! We are celebrating our 20th (although that actual date has passed, we are waiting to celebrate in style! Post a pic so I can find you and "talk teeth" lol! -Kim

Yahoo!!!! I can't believe we are getting so close. Terry and I are onboard for Pelican Bar. We are also looking at taking an excursion to Mayfield Falls while we are there. Anyone else looking at visiting there?

Its almost here!

Angela

dentalgal05@gmail.com

Name:  lets try.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  32.8 KB

Here's a picture of me and Terry.

Kim, actually Terry and I are celebrating 10 months together while at CSA (known each other for 5 years). It is 6 years I've been working as a hygientist.

Sunmum,

If your hubby is allergic to seafood, he definitely should not eat there. They cook in just a few pots in a very minimal kitchen. So even if they made something with no seafood for him, it would be cooked in a pot that has had seafood prepared in it every day for a long time.

That being said, he easily could pack a lunch, or we could pick something up along the way. The driver we use is very adept at solving these kind of problems. Bring some ziplock bags, and I bet CSA would help pack a lunch also. I'm sure it can be figured out.

Hey dentalgal (Angela) can't get the pic yet We will try and meet up, look for us on the beach! We aren't really sitters, we like to walk the beach, and explore a lot. We are planning to do the trading places with CN and visit the Office of Nature (Paul can watch me eat a lobster since he's allergic) We will have to skip the Pelican Bar ... very sad actually but too much seafood for him and I too actually relax and enjoy without worrying about him. We are thinking about an excursion to YS , actually. We love zip cording and tubing and from what I can tell, that is more up our alley.. so maybe while all of you guys are having a blast at PB, we will do our day at YS.. Would love to meet up with you at the martini bar... we usually stop in every night (I believe there is a 12 step program for me...lol) When are you there again?? We will be there Nov 21-Dec 1. Look for the two Canadians! If you want to go to YS at any time, let us know! See you soon!! - Kim

If anyone else would like to go to YS, we would love company!

This is us, Jeff and Marybeth.

that is a really nice picture of you guys, Jeff! Thanks for the heads up about the eating at PB. We are prob going to pass. It sounds sooooo fun! But Paul would have to be very careful as to what he touches, where he sits, etc. Just not worth it , and we would be these debby downers, lol! Maybe I should leave him at the sunset bar and come with?? LOL! Anyways, we will look for you and say hi, and find out how much fun you guys had! See you soon! - Kim

Name:  269866_10150249017174904_650599903_7202872_690081_n.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  32.8 KB

Lets see if this works this time

No worries sunmum!

We have a few other trips off campus planned that are just in Negril. You (or anyone else) are welcome to come join us.

As far as leaving your husband at the sunset bar... Well last year we had one guy leave his wife on the beach with nothing but a green flag to fend for herself. She couldn't have been happier

See all of y'all there!! You think after four trips the wait would get easier.

LOL well now there are 2 pictures!!! OH well, 16 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well , there is a hygienist smile, if I ever saw one! I will look for you!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast