Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Late Nov 2011

Here's the list for those of you that will be at CSA for a portion of December. Wishing you all a great time.

Attachment 14700

25 Days and Counting!!!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

MikeMonica, thanks so m uch for all of your work!! It's awesome!

Eight days and counting!

It's amazing how close we are getting!!! Excited to meet everyone

Jeff - you're killing me - The waiting is horrible.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Love the picture Spiff. Ahhhh, this next week, we'll be working on our tans, will likely already have been in the water and drying in the sun, I/Razzl will have a drinky-poo next to my chair, and I will not be day dreaming about being @ CSA & on the beach!! 6 sleeps for us!!! xoxoxo

Mike and Monica,

The wait is killing me too. You would think it would start to get easier after four trips. . I wish our trips overlapped! We would love to see y'all again.

Razzl... We will see you on the beach! Or here:

This is going to be the longest week of the last 7 or so months of waiting. Can't wait to meet new friends and spend some truely quaility time with the man I love and can't picture spending a single day without. Soon my friends, soooo soon!!!!

Two more nights and we are coming home to CSA...

Wow, it is the week of the trip already. I had not even really thought about it until this morning when I realized it was thanksgiving week already.

I will post a pic of us this afternoon so people can say hi.

Brian and TracyName:  B&T.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  30.4 KB

I thought I should post a picture......better late than never!
    Nikki & Josh
    Nov 26- Dec 3
    Attached Images Attached Images  

[
    What time/airline do you arrive on? We are coming in that day on Delta from Atlanta around 1pm.[/QUOTE]

Hi Brian & Tracy! We are arriving on the 26th on Delta out of Atlanta too. We are scheduled to land in Montego Bay at 12:41... so we may be on the same bus. I think our paths may have crossed a fews years back at CSA. I can't wait to get back to CSA and try out the Pelican Bar! See y'all in a couple of days

Wishing everyone from this group a great time at CSA. Even Mickey gives a thumbs up to being at CSA.Attachment 14750

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

I just had an image of Mickey Mouse walking down the beach yelling "ciiigerrreettes! Cigars, cigars, cigars! Ciiiiiigereeeeetes!".

Is that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by nikki.josh_Kwajkid View Post
    [
    What time/airline do you arrive on? We are coming in that day on Delta from Atlanta around 1pm.
    Hi Brian & Tracy! We are arriving on the 26th on Delta out of Atlanta too. We are scheduled to land in Montego Bay at 12:41... so we may be on the same bus. I think our paths may have crossed a fews years back at CSA. I can't wait to get back to CSA and try out the Pelican Bar! See y'all in a couple of days[/QUOTE]

We are on your flight. Say hi if you see us. I am sure we will bump into in the lounge. We only have a 45 min connection so we will be the ones running onto the plane at the last second.

Casey and Jessica
    less than 24 hours before we board flight to go home Looking forward to pelican bar trip!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Not sure this will post before we head out, but we are packing right now and leaving bright and early at 4am.

See ya all tomorrow.

Default Yahoo We're Here

It occured to us that we're not using our phones while down here and silly me can't remember my email password. So we are here safe and sound. We are in room 4320.

Default Thanks everyone

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great time this week. Especially Jeff, that PB trip was great. Glad I was able to go with everyone.

If anyone wants to contact us ever, we are on facebook, just add us as friends.

Tracy & Brian Hostetter

Ditto here!!! Terry and I had a wonderful time and Pelican Bar was awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again next year!!!

I'm on facebook as well, so hit me up.

Angela Blazier

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5