Default Visiting two resorts in one trip ......

Does anyone know if we will get an invite to the repeaters dinner at both resorts ? We are 5th time repeaters to CN but first visit to CSA and not sure if we will be invited to the dinner there too? anyone done that before ? Thanks.
    Helen (UK)

Yes, you will get invited to both repeater's dinners.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Helen,
    You are a Couples repeater and that entitles you to the repeater dinner at each resort you stay at, provided they have the dinner while you're there. We've done it before at both CTI and CSA on our first visits at those resorts while being Couples repeaters.
    You're welcome,
    Bart & Bug

You should get an invite to both. However, if you don't, you can just go to guest services and ask about it.
    We just did a CTI/CSS split and were repeaters from a previous 14night visit to CSA. When we got to CTI we did automatically get all the repeaters gifts, but not the dinner invitation. We went to guest services to ask about it and they wrote one up for us right then and there (and the dinner was delicious).
    Then at CSS we again got the repeater gifts automatically, but not the dinner invite. I'm sure that agin if we'd gone to guest services we could have received one, but we didn't feel like eating dinner inside, so we booked for the Pallazina instead.
    So my point is that for some reason the repeaters dinner invitations get overlooked sometimes.
    I can't believe we're now at 28 nights and at the passionate level! ...and passionate we are!

We did a CN/CTI split last March...
    Originally when we booked, we were told no, just one invitation (and repeaters benefits) at one resort or the other (can't remember if that was travel agent or couples who said that)....
    BUT, when we arrived at our second destination, we were pleasantly surprised to find another repeaters dinner invite, two more shirts, welcome champagne and sweets AND massage vouchers!
    I'm not sure if that was the exception to the rule, or if that is the true case with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by beachwed2007 View Post
    We did a CN/CTI split last March...
    Originally when we booked, we were told no, just one invitation (and repeaters benefits) at one resort or the other (can't remember if that was travel agent or couples who said that)....
    BUT, when we arrived at our second destination, we were pleasantly surprised to find another repeaters dinner invite, two more shirts, welcome champagne and sweets AND massage vouchers!
    I'm not sure if that was the exception to the rule, or if that is the true case with everyone.
    I don't think this is an exception. We were told when we booked both of our resorts for our split stay that each was considered a separate booking, and really they are. We put a deposit down for each one and got confirmations and final payment reminders separately for each one.
    But I think I was still a bit surprised to get the repeaters perks at both. I felt a little guilty perhaps? ...naw... we tell everyone we know how great Couples is. Surely that's worth a couple more repeaters gifts