Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Couples Texans

Hey Amy count me & my husband. That would be great.
    Donna

Phil and Ksy from San Antonio heading to CSA for our third time Sep 4-12.

Default Gig'Em

We hail from Galveston, Texas and we're headed to CSA in November! WHOOP!

Default Houston we have lift off!

Be there WEDNESDAY the 8th! Can't wait to experience everything Ocho Rios and Couples has to offer.

Stacie & Eric
    Houston Texas

Hello from Amarillo, Tx. Gary & Noel going to CN in 60 days. Just in time for hurricane season. Yea Haw

Bruce and Kelli from Fort Worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    A Texas Couples party in Houston (okay, so we're technically in Spring) sounds like something we should plan! Hubby does a great jerk chicken (all made from scratch). We could have chicken and beef patties too. Some vodka slushies, hummingbirds, dirty bananas....hmmmm..might have to run this by hubby!
    Amy, that would be the bomb.......
    I know of four couples that were at CTI in early June that would definitely be in for a HJP (Houston Jamaica Party). We are on Lake Conroe, so it would be a real quick drive to get to Spring.

if ya'll really consider doing it, let me know, we will be more than happy to pitch in!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonMike View Post
    Howdy from Houston. I'm new to the board, so this is my first post. I'm trying to plan my honeymoon for January 2010, and am leaning towards CSA.
    You'll love it!! We've been to all of the Couples and while CTI is still our favorite, CSA is a very, very, very close second!! And the only one other than CTI that we will definitely be going back to! I'd be happy to share any pics if you'd like (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

A BIG TEXAS Hello from Tyler, TX. Going to CN August 22-29!

David and Vickie from Tyler, TX! Counting down the days until our next return to Couples at the end of August. Any Texans going to be at CN Aug. 22-29?

Hi we are at the airport from San Antonio on our way to CTI. If anyone else is from Texas and going CTI we need to hook up. See ya there....HOOKEM' HORNS!

Angela

Amy, a party in Houston sounds great. Let us know if you get one together. The husband and I would love to go. 211 more days.........

Hi ya'll!!! Dianna (Ladydia41) and Randy (Bigtex) from Scurry, Texas. We like to go to Jamaica in the summer also to escape these 100 plus temps...can't wait 11 more days until we return to CN
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

We are also Texans . . . Kirsti and John from Spring (Houston). Going to CSA August 5-10 for our honeymoon. It will be our first time to Couples and it sounds like we will live it up!!! We can't wait!!

Default Css

Missy & Joe from Colleyville
    Be @ CSS 8/1 for a week........see ya @ the SSB pool.

Dot & Larry from Mesquite (Dallas) TX first time to CN 07/23

AMY from Spring,
    Still thinking aout having a party for Couples Texans?
    What about having a "Happy Hour" type gathering. Some where with lots of room, outdoors, etc. I was thinking of some place like Pappa's on Lake Conroe, but maybe as others read this they can suggest some spots that may be more "centrally located so that those from Katy, Friendswood, Pasadena, Sugarland, etc., would not have so far to come. I thought of Pappa's because it is outdoors, on the lake, as tropical as you can get in this area, etc.

Let's let more people weigh in on this thought and see if we can get anything together.
    Later, Billy

Rachael & Jeremy here, from Sherman, TX! Going to CN in 30 days!

Default Hey Y'all !!

Mark and Rhonda from Farmersville - work in Rockwall....
    233 days til our fourth trip to Couples!! This year will be CN 3/11-18 and CTI 18-22
    We need a Texas Meet-Up!! Houston or Dallas area sounds like a plan!!

Mark and Rhonda
    Couples Repeaters
    beach wed at COR March 2007
    first anniv at CN March 2008
    pure enjoyment at CN March 2009
    "reconnect time" at CN/CTI planned for March 2010 !!

Hello,

Alyson and Jason from Friendswood here. Alyson is born and bred Houston area and Jason is a transplant from Coppell. We will be at CN on September 21 till the 27th.

Howdy from Hutto! We'll be returning to Jamaica for our 10yr anniversary next July. We were at Couples OR in July of 2000. Can't wait to get back!
    Jeremy and Heather

Default Texans

We were at Tower Isle...From Ft Worth Texas. It was our second trip....can't wait to go BACK!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3