Default CN picures please!!!

I along with several other couples will be going to CN June 1st - 7th. I have looked on trip advisor for pictures but would really like to see some of everyone elses pics from CN. Would really like to see some pics of the beach. Can't wait to go this will be our first time to Jamaica. Also who else will be there at this time. Can't wait!!!!

PM me your e-mail address and I will send you some we took during our first trip in July 2009. My bf and I will be at CN 31/05 - 14/06.

Default Here's my videos

Hi Britney,

If you want pictures of CN, here's a link to my two CN videos:

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/

Enjoy,
    Beergirl

I have tried to add a couple of pictures below but I'm not sure whether it will work.

Default CN Pictures please

Thanks so much for posting the video. Loved it. Can't wait for my trip. By the way - loved your street rodder sweatshirts and t=shirts - one fellow street rodder to another. We always go to the Nats in York, PA. What do you drive - we have a 1932 Ford with a big block chevy in it. Speaking of t-shirts, can my husband wear them to the restaurants at night?

Here are our CN photos from our first Couples trip a little over a year ago. There is another gallery from our trip to CTI last spring as well.

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...82139979_veEHj

My email is iahawks_rule@yahoo.com I can send you some of CN and TimAir if you like.

You can see a good amount of resort pictures at tripadvisor.com as well. If you do a search on here you should get a lot of topics about this.

You will LOVE CN's beach!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Liquid, thanks so much for sharing your pictures. You're pictures are wonderful, so detailed! I've seen the pictures on TripAdvisor, but it was so much better to see someone's album.

Click on my name and you can see my profile with pics of CN and CSA =)

Here is a link to my December trip, including some diving pictures:
    You will love CN.

https://picasaweb.google.com/barbpru...eat=directlink

Irie,
    Barb

Thanks everyone for the pictures. They are all fantastic!! I am so excited to go, can't wait to be there. 114 more days!!!

Default @Jimnmariann

Thanks for the pictures...they are great. We will be going to CN for the first time in 109 days!! From your pictures it appears that you can watch the sun set over the water from the beach...is this the case?? I have read others post and some said that the sun set over land at CN. Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.

Liquid - Your photos are absolutely breathtaking...so emotional. You have done a fantastic job capturing all the beauty of Couples. We'll be there (for our second time--married there 8.8.08) in 132 days and I CAN NOT WAIT.

Default Street Rodders

Quote Originally Posted by KathyI2009 View Post
    loved your street rodder sweatshirts and t=shirts - one fellow street rodder to another. We always go to the Nats in York, PA. What do you drive - we have a 1932 Ford with a big block chevy in it. Speaking of t-shirts, can my husband wear them to the restaurants at night?
    Hi KathyI2009,
    Our street rodder friends Ding and Pam drive a purple 39 Ford - no idea what engine, though.. sorry...

T-shirts would be OK for the casual dinner, but a collared shirt is required at Otaheite. Hawaiian shirts are very popular, since they're cool and you don't have to tuck them in. We got some really nice ones here:

http://www.caribbeancoolwear.com/home

They're really lightweight, pack nice, and don't wrinkle. Got really good service, too.

Enjoy,

Beergirl

BrownBerries- That sunset picture was taken in July. I think the sunset is diferent in the Fall/Winter months.

He could wear t-shirts, but most men wear Hawaiian style shirts in the evenings. The evenings are a nice time to dress up a bit, kinda like going on a date with your sweetie every night.

The sun does set anywhere from over the land to over the ocean depending on what time of year it is. We've been in March, April and May and it set over the ocean. We've also been in November when it set over the land.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Can someone please send pics of CN to madison.edgar@mavs.uta.edu? I'm going on my honeymoon there from June 5-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi KathyI2009,
    Our street rodder friends Ding and Pam drive a purple 39 Ford - no idea what engine, though.. sorry...

T-shirts would be OK for the casual dinner, but a collared shirt is required at Otaheite. Hawaiian shirts are very popular, since they're cool and you don't have to tuck them in. We got some really nice ones here:

http://www.caribbeancoolwear.com/home

They're really lightweight, pack nice, and don't wrinkle. Got really good service, too.

Enjoy,

Beergirl
    These shirts are awesome! Thanks for the link

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011