Default Couples at 99%?!?!?!

So it seems that Couples is almost fully booked for April 16-24! Right!? Only 2 room categories are available for Tower Isle!

And Im having a hard time finding another resort that offers, feels and costs about the same as Couples! So I guess I need to act fast. The only problem is finding decent airfare to the island.

Wish us luck!

Book Now. Airfare is not getting any cheaper (at least for the next several weeks). I booked a trip in July, coming from Ohio. Airfare was around $500 per ticket!

Good Luck!

Good luck!

For me that is great to hear, I was hoping there would be a nice crowd at CTI for spring break. We like it when there are lots of couples, you meet so many interesting people. My boyfriend and I will be there during those dates. Come party with us! We always take a charter flight that comes with our package. Try funjet or apple. A Travel Agent might be able to help you...Hope to see you there!

Don't concern yourself with how full the resort might be. Couples has some how figured out the perfect potion and the resort never feels crowded no matter how many people are there. Good luck with the flights!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

OMG, the airfare is out of control! You almost feel as though you need to buy your own plane. They r charging for everything, depending on the airline. Since Air Jamaica went out of business, these other airlines have lost their minds.
    Terry & Tonia Collins

Air Jamaica isn't out of business, I'm using them in April to travel to CSS. I don't mind it being full as long as me and my boo have our quality time alone

Sign on to tripadvisors fare alert. r/t from baltimore right now is like $338