Thread: May 19 - 29

Default May 19 - 29

We are returning to Tower Isle in May & can't wait!! We would love to hear from & meet up w/couples that we have met over the past several year! It's freezing in Iowa... can't wait to come home to Tower Isle!!

My boyfriend and I are going for our first time May 16-22! Any tips?

We will be there May 20-30, also from the upper midwest (Wisconsin). The closer we get, the more excited I get.

This will be our second trip to TI, our first was Chritmas of 2009. We really didn't 'meet' anyone while we were down there though. We were friendly and chatty, but I was working nights at the time and so I ended up asleep by the swim up pool a lot!

Look for a very short, (rather fat) woman with a very tall man and you've found us.

Hi all,
    we're there 14 to 21 May...it's my 40th on the 20th...so please feel free to join in the celebrations/commiserations! lol
    Can't wait to be there, last visit was Sep 2007...this is the best birthday pressie ever!!!
    Christine & Paul

My wife and I will be celebrating our 1st Anniversary May 22-29. Maybe we'll see you there!

Nate & Sherry will be there - May 20th - 27th.... see you then!!!

My fiance and I will be there 05/22-05/28. This is our first trip and we are getting married at the resort on 05/25. We are super excited, can't wait to be there!!

Congrats on getting married!

My girlfriend and I will be in CTI from 5/21 - 5/28 and we are very excited. In fact, her birthday is 5/20 and mine 6/3 and it wasn't until last night that we remembered to plan anything for either. We still may not, Couples for our birthday sounds good to me.

Robert and Stephanie

My fiance and I will be there May 13-20th. We are so excited and can't wait till our wedding on May 16th! It would be nice to meet up since we are from Altoona, IA.