Default Nov photo contest winner

Can we please have the results of the real November photo contest winner,I see you have a contest for snow photos,I think Novembers true winner should be selected before you start another type of photo contest,

Quote Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Can we please have the results of the real November photo contest winner,I see you have a contest for snow photos,I think Novembers true winner should be selected before you start another type of photo contest,
    I agree.

Ithought the confusion on the winner of the November contest had been settled. I am looking for the December and January winners.

I agree. November, December and now January winners would be great. Thanks couple for offering the contest and a chance to win something fabulous.

C'mon guys, it's a contest for free stuff based on a picture. Patience.

NOV photo contest winners are posted I just looked at them ...come up by default on selection of View Winners...perhaps I'm missing something.

November's winners are posted. http://couples.com/08photocontestF.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Amy.Girl View Post
    Novembers winners were selected from the December entries,not the November entries by error, hence the November enries have still not been judged or selected.
    See below post by randymon.

January 9th, 2011, 09:43 AM
    randymon Join Date: May 2009

I will select a winner from the real November pictures AND a winner for January.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy.Girl View Post
    The winners of the November contest came from the December submissions. November submissions were never considered.

Now I am confused , when you look at the winner's picture it was posted on November 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazu View Post
    Now I am confused , when you look at the winner's picture it was posted on November 30.
    It was but they put it in the wrong thread and judged the Dec photos I think. I don't think the actual Nov photos were looked at. The whole thing was very confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Novembers winners were selected from the December entries,not the November entries by error, hence the November enries have still not been judged or selected.
    See below post by randymon.

January 9th, 2011, 09:43 AM
    randymon Join Date: May 2009

I will select a winner from the real November pictures AND a winner for January.
    Oh, I see. Do we know what time of the month they usually judge the pictures?