Default honeymoon in may

we are leaving may 9th for csa and staying in a bfvs. just wondering about bugs

Bugs at night on beach but not bad. Bring bug wipes just in case. We didn't get bit much but one night we laid in a hammock and they were all over it. Spray or wipe you legs/feet and you'll be safe.

I was there in May last year and the bugs werent too bad. I think they come out more after it has rained. Unfortunately, though I did get bit up a bit and had to shell out lots of money to buy one at the resort. So, I would definitely suggest you bring some with you, it will save you some money. I will definitely be bringing a bottle along with me when we return on May 7th to celebrate our 1st Anniversary! Congratulations on your wedding and maybe we'll see you at the bar!!

Hey everyone. I'll also be there may 9th - 16th celebrating my honeymoon. Staying in BFVS. I know you're all as anxious as I am. This is a total surprise for my fiancee.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyce View Post
    Hey everyone. I'll also be there may 9th - 16th celebrating my honeymoon. Staying in BFVS. I know you're all as anxious as I am. This is a total surprise for my fiancee.
    Awesome and from Florida too? We will be celebrating our honeymoon the 8th-14th. Getting married in Jacksonville May 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Justin N' Nicole View Post
    Awesome and from Florida too? We will be celebrating our honeymoon the 8th-14th. Getting married in Jacksonville May 7th
    Oh OK. Small world. We also get married on the 7th, but in Montego Bay. I'm still trying to decide if we should leave the 8th (-15th) to CSA or spend 1 last day with friends and family and leave the 9th-16th. Fiance is in Lauderdale and I'm currently in Tampa.

We gotta share a drink....as long as you aren't a Gator or Hurricane? ;-)

Default married on may 7th

I see we r all getting married on the 7th so how about one night we all get together for dinner and drinks.

That sounds good with me. Bob Marley shots for everyone! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nyce View Post
    Oh OK. Small world. We also get married on the 7th, but in Montego Bay. I'm still trying to decide if we should leave the 8th (-15th) to CSA or spend 1 last day with friends and family and leave the 9th-16th. Fiance is in Lauderdale and I'm currently in Tampa.

We gotta share a drink....as long as you aren't a Gator or Hurricane? ;-)
    Roll Tide Roll

Quote Originally Posted by cdspieth View Post
    I see we r all getting married on the 7th so how about one night we all get together for dinner and drinks.
    Of course. That would be a great idea. Count us in

Just had to chime in on this one: We will be at CSA May 12 - 20 and we are from the Tampa Bay area also. (Specifically, Parrish.)

See you all at CSA!!

Vee
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Vee View Post
    Just had to chime in on this one: We will be at CSA May 12 - 20 and we are from the Tampa Bay area also. (Specifically, Parrish.)

See you all at CSA!!

Vee
    sounds like we will have a Florida crew that week

We usually eat dinner around 8 or so. We should get reservatons at feathers or lemongrass. So whos in?

Quote Originally Posted by cdspieth View Post
    We usually eat dinner around 8 or so. We should get reservatons at feathers or lemongrass. So whos in?
    us

so are we still gonna have our honeymooners dinner/bar nite?