Default CSA - From Friday, 7th

Hi everyone,

who else will be at CSA from next friday (7th)?

My wife and myself will spend our honeymoon there, 2 weeks.

As I´m in the military, it´s hard enough to spend time together. So we´re really thrilled to have 14 days at an awesome location like CSA.
    If anyone has any last minute tips, we will appreciate it.
    -> Travelling all the way from Europe.

Can´t wait!!

Thomas

Ahhh TWO whole weeks will be wonderful. Congrats on your marriage and enjoy the honeymoon. Lots of great stuff to do at CSA and it will be so relaxing for you both. I can't wait to hear all about your much deserved vacation! Please do share a review and pictures when you get a chance.

Angie
    Kevin & Angie

Thomas, OMG! two weeks! are you ever lucky.You will have a great honeymoon and have some Hummingbirds for me.You will LOVE CSA

Default Aug 8th!

Hey Thomas!

My wife (wedding on Aug 7th) will be traveling to CSA on the 8th...I was in the US Army for a couple of years, so I hear what you mean about not being home...

Hope you two have a great time maybe we will run into you!

-Ari

Quote Originally Posted by GerCoup View Post
    Hi everyone,

who else will be at CSA from next friday (7th)?

My wife and myself will spend our honeymoon there, 2 weeks.

As I´m in the military, it´s hard enough to spend time together. So we´re really thrilled to have 14 days at an awesome location like CSA.
    If anyone has any last minute tips, we will appreciate it.
    -> Travelling all the way from Europe.

Can´t wait!!

Thomas

Thanks everyone, 3 days and counting!!

Thomas

Oh, before I forget:
    What is the weather like at the moment?

Thanks,

Thomas

I hope you took advantage and signed up for the Romance Rewards program. That way you can go visit CN while you are there. Have a wonderful trip!!
    Kristen

We haven´t, no.
    But according to our travel agency we are free to use the other couples, I guess we´ll see when we get there.

Leaving tomorrow, flight goes the day after tomorrow.
    See you on friday!

Thomas

Your travel agent is wrong, you can only visit if you are a RR member. You can however PAY to go to the other ones.
    Kristen

Default free xfers

We tried to go from CSA to CN and the concierge said it would be 100$ each since it was our first time. However, when we called to confirm someone else answered and never mentioned a fee. When we checked out there was no charge. I dont think they enforce the fees and it was very casual. when we were waiting for the bus and it came, they just said who's here for CN? You could easily have just hopped on. Good Luck. We found it interesting and reaffirming to see CN. We definitely preferred CSA due to the tropical landscaping, individual small buildings, and beachbars not to mention the restaurant choices etc. etc. I guess thats the main point, we loved it!(and we're kind of discriminating folks from DC)