Default Call out to March 24th-29th travelers!?

First timers coming in from March 24th to the 29th from South Carolina. Who else is going to Couples Negril during that time? Other first timers maybe we can figure this whole thing out, or repeaters give us some hints.

Kiddo, we will be there through the 27th of March(4th CN trip)..Not too much to figure out except to know that you picked a wonderful place to spend a vacation. Check out the "meet-up at couples" link at the top of the page, click Couples Negril, then "March Maniacs" thread..or just look for us when you get there, 1st round on us
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Welcome to the Couples family -- you are going to just love CN. You may have more success in connecting if you post in the "Meet-up at Couples" area which can be accessed above just below the pictures.

We'll be at CN at the same time and are also first timers! Can't wait; I've been reading so many great things about this place. We're Tim and Tam from the Chicago area and we can't wait to get some sun! Hope to meet up with you there!

We will be there the 25th thru April 2nd... My first time to CN. I visited CSA in 2006. We are from the Chicago area too...Oh by the way, we are Kurt and Shanon

Kurt and Shanon: We'll arrive the day after you and stay till the 2nd also! I'm sure you're just as ready to escape the winter weather in Chicago for a week! I'll be really interested in finding out how you like CN compared to CSA...hope to meet you at the swim up bar!!! Tim and Tam

Kiddo where in SC are you from? We are from the Upstate area...Pickens. We have some friends that are also from SC that will be there when you are. You will love, love, love CN! We have been 4 times and will be back again in 2012. Feel free to email me with any questions! scjamaicagirl@yahoo.com
    Glenda & Mickey

Default SC

Just noticed this posting. We are from Clemson! You are from Pickens? Wow, a small world! Hope to meet up at CN! Cannot wait!