Default Bizarre question....

Weird question I know, but my fiancé is wondering if CTI has Coke or Pepsi products? Thanks so much!!

Pepsi products made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Because of that, it tastes a little different than what we get at home.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

It's Pepsi at CTI, CN and CSS. I've never been to CSA.

Pepsi seems to be the main brand on the island but since it is a different formula it doesn't really taste like the US versions of Pepsi or Coke. To me it tastes a little spicier than Pepsi but not as much as Coke. I prefer Pepsi and my husband prefers Coke but we both like the Jamaican Pepsi.

I used to get a little uptight about the Coke/Pepsi thing too, I'm am NOT a Pepsi fan. The Pepsi there tastes so different from what you are used to that even if they had Coke it wouldn't give you your "fix". But there are so many other things to drink that you won't even miss your soda no matter how addicted you are, it may sound crazy now but really you'll have lots of choices and I doubt you'll miss it.

Not bizarre at all, actually it's a very commonly asked question here.

To quote the late great JB--"No Coke, Just Pepsi.

All Couples Resorts serve only Pepsi products. I love Coke and hate Pepsi, but the Pepsi in Jamaica tastes enough like Coke in the states that I don't mind it at all.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Very little coke on the island. Pepsi, 7Up, Ting, and a "Ginger ale" that tastes nothing like you'd expect.

I have heard of people who went to the grocery store and bought Coke or Dr Pepper

they had some diet cokes in the gift shop that you had to purchase but Pepsi products everywhere else.

Pepsi but we've gotten Coke products in our mini-fridge by asking. Not only do they taste different but they come in smaller bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Pepsi products made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Because of that, it tastes a little different than what we get at home.
    Not a weird question at all, and another thought is....will there be an option of diet pepsi? My husband is diabetic, and I was kinda wondering about that too.

I'm pretty sure there was diet pepsi in the mini bar as well as the restaurants.

Diet is available.

They do have Diet Pepsi. That is all I drink for my caffine since I don't like coffee or tea, and sorry guys unlike some here I HATE Coke. They even had diet pepsi at the bars in CSS. I always got a couple bottles of diet pepsi in the mini bar, just ask for them.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by 2lovinJamaica View Post
    Not a weird question at all, and another thought is....will there be an option of diet pepsi? My husband is diabetic, and I was kinda wondering about that too.
    There is "diet" Pepsi, but they call it Pepsi Light and it also tastes strange. I just drink a lot of alcohol drinks and forget about the sodas. After a few Long Island Iced Teas, you really don't care what stuff tastes like. LOL!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come