Thread: Prices

Default Prices

Hello everyone. I am looking at going to CSA in December for our honeymoon (first time). I was looking at prices and such and I see that if I book before March 18th I can get 50% off. Does that mean that After March 18th there won't be any percentage off? My fiance is worried about booking this far ahead of time incase something comes up or what not. However, I don't want to miss out on the 50% off! If anyone has some advice on this I would def. appreciate it. Thanks ahead of time!!!!

The prices are only going to go up the longer you wait. After that date the prices will no longer be 50% off but it will be some percent off, just not as high. You can cancel up to 46 days prior to your stay and you will get a full refund. If you book through the Couples website you can also get a guarantee on the price. The only way it is going to go down is if they have a Wednesday Special that happens to apply to CSA on those dates. I would book ASAP and sign up for the Wednesday Special emails so if a better deal does come along you can call and switch to the lower price. I believe the better deal has to happen prior to the 46 days but I am not sure.

How do I sign up to get e-mails on Wednesday specials?

There isn't an e-mail for Wednesday specials... but they are posted right here on the MB!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by younglovers View Post
    How do I sign up to get e-mails on Wednesday specials?
    Click on the "Special Offers" tab at the top of the page. Beneath the description of the Wednesday special there's a link you can click to begin receiving the Wednesday deals via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    There isn't an e-mail for Wednesday specials... but they are posted right here on the MB!
    There IS an email for Wed specials. When you look under HOT DEALS, it has a spot to sign up to have the special sent to your email every Wed as well. I get them there first and then check the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Yes there is. I get an email from them every Tuesday evening around 9 or 10 pm.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015