Default CSA Salon- Has anyone had their hair done down or extensions?

I have long hair, and do not want an updo.

Has anyone gotten their hair done at the salon in a wavy pretty down style? Maybe part up, but just curled loosely?

What about adding extensions if I were to bring my own?

I inquired about this at CTI, and they will add the clip on extensions in your hair for no extra charge. Also - does anyone know if you go to the salon with your hair already washed and dried, and then they style it? Or do they do both the shampoo and styling?

Hi dlsI just had my hair loosely curled and it turned out nice. With the heat and wind and my fine hair, it did start to wilt a little even with hair spray. It was still warm for our 10 am wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Good luck!

Hi dlsI just had my hair loosely curled and it turned out nice. With the heat and wind and my fine hair, it did start to wilt a little even with hair spray. It was still warm for our 10 am wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Good luck!

Softail19 - Could you post pics of your hair? I would like mine down with loose curls also - THanks

Trishamarie, I will try to post pics.I am new to android phone and not good with computers but I will try asap

Softail 19 - if you don't have luck posting them, you could email some pics to me at trishamarie65@gmail.com