Thread: Go pack go!

Default Go pack go!

My wait to go to CTI during spring break just got a little more bearable because the GREEN BAY PACKERS just won the superbowl! Despite a ton of snow, Wisconsin just got a lot warmer! I will be sporting a ton of Packer gear at CTI in April!

Glenda...Wisconsin!

How 'bout those World Champion Green Bay Packers!?!?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Celebrating here as well! Racine, Wisconsin
    GO PACK!!

I hear you Glenda. I will be buying an oversized championship t-shirt to wear as a suit cover up in Negril next week. What a win!

Debbie - Wisconsin

Go Pack Go! Will be going to CSA 4/23/11. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by lanellboo View Post
    My wait to go to CTI during spring break just got a little more bearable because the GREEN BAY PACKERS just won the superbowl! Despite a ton of snow, Wisconsin just got a lot warmer! I will be sporting a ton of Packer gear at CTI in April!

Glenda...Wisconsin!
    Oh Yes, Happy Packer Fans can be heard everywhere!! We live aprx. 60 miles north of Green Bay, and I swear we could've heard the fans welcoming back "Our Team" today!! My husband and I return to CTI March 5th, and as you said, the Pack winning the Super Bowl just made waiting to get there, a little bit easier.

Default The Lombardi trophy is back where it blongs!

Hi 2lovinJamaica, we are at CTI 3/5 to 3/12. We live just east of Madison, see you in Jamaica. Maybe we'll bring Capt. Kirk a superbowl t-shirt for his Packer collection !

Thank you all so much for sharing this great feeling and experience with me! Wisconsin needed this. We are in a very cold part of the Midwest and now everyone seems to be in a better mood...it's awesome and will tye me over until Spring Break! Enjoy your vacations as well and remember you so deserve it!

One Love
    Glenda

Default Cold in Kenosha

14 below this morning in Kenosha but the excitement of the Packer win still keeps our minds off the cold! That and thoughts of Octobers upcoming trip to CSA!

My Packer tattoo has started quite a few conversations with people at the pool bar. I'll bet this year it starts a lot more!!!

Neil

I will be the bold STEELER fan to comment. CONGRATULATIONS to the G.B.PACKERS and to the FANS. The Steelers had their chance but did not succeed. We are still very proud that they made it to the Superbowl and it was quite a game to watch between these two excellent teams. And...we will be sporting our STEELER attire in Jamaica(CSA) in just 15 days proudly...

Still PROUD of our STEELER'S!!!!! Just wish things would have turned out a little different!! Congratulations to all you packer's and your fans!!! Good game! Kim Robinson

Wear that STEELER gear PROUD!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wear your Steeler swag proudly!... they give us a great game!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Sueboo View Post
    Hi 2lovinJamaica, we are at CTI 3/5 to 3/12. We live just east of Madison, see you in Jamaica. Maybe we'll bring Capt. Kirk a superbowl t-shirt for his Packer collection !
    Will watch for people from Madison then! We are returning for our 35th wedding anniversary, which is March 13th. Being there from the 5th to the 12th is as close to our actual wedding day as we could book. We celebrated our 25th anniversary in Jamaica last time and...this time we have 8 other Cheeseheads coming along. 4 couples who are very close friends, and did a 7 day vaca to Mexico with us 2 years ago. Actually there were 6 couples that went to Mexico, but our one couple now is unable to make the Jamaican trip and had to cancel, due to the husband finding out he has a lung cancer and is undergoing chemo at this time. We will miss them terribly, but his battle is priority. We told them all how wonderful our first vacation was in Jamaica at Couples CTI, and that we were going back in March 2011, and everybody jumped on board and wanted to come too. They can't wait to get there. Our 1st time we did the split between CTI and CN, and we're very sure we want to just spend the entire time at CTI this time, it just drew us back. So you will probly run into our fun group of 10 at some point, and by all means please introduce yourselves. We too are bringing Packer and Wisconsin Badger hats and t-shirts to give to interested staff members. We wish you Irie and look forward to meeting you at CTI paradise.

[QUOTE=2lovinJamaica;112947]Will watch for people from Madison then! We are returning for our 35th wedding anniversary, which is March 13th. Being there from the 5th to the 12th is as close to our actual wedding day as we could book.

We will celebrate our 40th anniversary this December! Our 1st trip to Jamaica was for our 25th anniversary and we've been back every year since. CTI is our favorite resort. We'll look for the fellow cheeseheads!

Glenda - when are you going in April? We have a big Wisconsin group going 4/6-4/13/11

Quote Originally Posted by Trishamarie View Post
    Glenda - when are you going in April? We have a big Wisconsin group going 4/6-4/13/11
    I will miss you guys by a few days, April 16th to the 23rd. That is the week before Easter...It would have been fun to meet/party with you guys.