Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Beamon- because of the way the message board works, someone may have answered the question, but it hasn't shown up yet. Posting are not immediate. I will frequently answer a question that has no comments as I hate for someone to go without an answer, but by the time my answer gets posted some others may have also answered the question.
    Nicely said, Thanks

Lets all be nice!
    Irie Mon

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    I was under the impression that after 5:00 at CSS, nude was not allowed due to non-nude guests being there. I can see this causing all sorts of problems with gawkers.
    The sun is the opposite direction of the nudies that want to push the 5pm time. You'll be fine, and they'll be hanging out (pun) behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by suzancr View Post
    No other resorts can access CTI's island. It's only CTI or people from CSS on trading places. It's very private there. Although I love CSS, CTI is where my heart is. CSS has a beach but it was very dirty because of the river that is right next to it. There was also a lot of locals that boated up the river on SSB. Both are great but I highly recommend the "island" at CTI. I've heard (never been there) that at CN it's an open beach with people and kids from other resorts walking right by you with only some hedges to give you privacy. If you want Au Natural go for CSS or CTI.
    We didn't run into a dirty beach at SSB, but there were plenty of locals in their boats in front of the beach as well as kids playing a beach across the river. This is why we love TI. The occasional fisherman, and then the cat cruise.
    Vicky

Geez. We have been to CSS several times and never had a dirty beach at SSB. The "plenty of local boats" really isn't that plentiful and are there for 2-3 mins while they navigate the narrow channel as they head to or from fishing. They couldn't care less about the people on SSB. The children are off to the left at a distance on the other side of the river and never an issue.

We have been to San Souci and to Tower Isle, and personally find the AN facilities to be ever so much better at San Souci. The island has a certain allure, but when you go out there, you find that the pool is very small and there isn't a beach at all. San Souci has a large beach, a pool that is big enough that you can float around on one of the floating mats, and you can socialize if you so choose. The grill on the AN side at San Souci was actually cooking food when we were there (three years ago), while at CTI, they would bring food over to the island on the little boat. We found that the best AN facilities in Jamaica were at the old Grand Lido Braco (closing for good in April) but that the Couples Resorts beat them hands down on things like quality of food. The food at CTI last year was excellent, but we are going back to San Souci May 20 - 29 mostly for the AN facilities.

Default AN beach

My husband & I are coming to CSA in 2 weeks. We are quite used to AN sunbathing and fully understand that CSA is not an AN resort. We were wondering though ,is it possible to spend a day or 2 at one of the other resorts AN area?

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    My husband & I are coming to CSA in 2 weeks. We are quite used to AN sunbathing and fully understand that CSA is not an AN resort. We were wondering though ,is it possible to spend a day or 2 at one of the other resorts AN area?
    None of the resorts could be classified as "an AN resort." Rather, three of the four resorts have a special area designated for nude sunbathing. Nowhere else is nudity permitted on premises.

If at CSA, you could participate in Trading Places to visit CN for free one day during your vacation (assuming that you're a Romance Rewards member), or you could purchase a half-day or full-day pass to make use of CN's a/n beach as many times as you'd like.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2