Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Couples Swept Away or Tower Isle for Au Natural

Hi there,

My wife and I have been to TI and loved the island. We are thinking of Swept Away and wanted peoples' opinions of the pros and cons

Thanks

We don't go to CSA because there is no AN area there. We've been to the three others though. There have been many comments on this topic in this section of the MB. CSS has the most beautiful resort, rooms and AN. The AN has its own grill, separate washrooms (mens and ladies), nice pool, small hot tub, beach and ocean and it's private (no other resorts can access the area - like CTI). But, the ocean is not sandy like in Negril, it's rocky and colder (in the AN area) due to the river that flows into the sea at this point. Also, after 5pm anyone can come over and watch the sunset, clothed or not. We like CN - big hot tub, nice beach, beautiful ocean, small bar right there, close to all amenities, a nice washroom, can use the facilities 24/7. It's not private but we feel that the pros outweigh the cons.

Couples Swept Away is the only one of the 4 resorts that does not have an AN area, so if that is what you want you will have to try one of the other ones. CN has an AN area, but because it is on a public beach, I believe that you have people from other resorts walking by along the shore line. We personally like CSS with SSB.
    Linda

This is an easy one. CSA is the only one of the four Couples Resorts that has no au naturel beach. If you want to visit the Negril side of the island, want to stay at a Couples Resort, and want the option of sunbathing nude, then you'll have to choose Couples Negril.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

There is no AN sunbathing at CSA. So, if you like this, that would be a con. LOL You can sunbath topless on the beach only, but that is about it. :O) You may want to check out CN instead.

Swept Away has no au natural area. Only the other 3 Couples locations have areas for AN.

Swept Away is the only Couples resort that does not have an A/N beach.

Well first and foremost...CSA does not have an au natural area. Topless only on the beach. If you want to try negril go to Couples Negril which does have an Au Natural beach with a beach bar and a hot tub. Nothing beats CTI's Tower Island, but CSS comes in close second for its au natural area which has both a beach and pool.

No nude at Swept Away.

Swept Away has no AN option.

Couples Swept Away has no au natural area. That was the main reason we only visited it for an afternoon.

There is no AN at CSA, but if you are looking to go to the Negril side and still want AN, you can go to CN. Which we love.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I am confident you mean Couples San Souci as Swept Away does not have nude facilities.

We prefer CSS. The beach is large so there is far more room to spread out. The resort (CSS) is not as intimate as CTI and there are far more stairs. It seemed CTI had a bit more of a party vibe than CSS but your mileage may vary...

I didnt think CSA had au natural? Maybe you mean CSS?

Swept away has no AN facilities...

If this isn't important to you, it it, however a gorgeous resort, in an incredibly beautiful location

-The Captain,
    counting down "3 and a wake-up" till CTI

CSA does not offer AN as CTI does. It is the only Couples Resort that doesn't. So, if an all-over-tan is important to you then you might want to choose one of the other resorts.

Well you must know that there isn't an au naturel option at CSA. If you were comparing CTI and CSA for just that option it is a no brainer!

How many people think they actually need to say the same thing?

Beamon- because of the way the message board works, someone may have answered the question, but it hasn't shown up yet. Posting are not immediate. I will frequently answer a question that has no comments as I hate for someone to go without an answer, but by the time my answer gets posted some others may have also answered the question.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by BraJon View Post
    How many people think they actually need to say the same thing?
    Obviously new to the MB...responses aren't instantly posted so no one knows how anyone else has responded until sometimes the next day. Too much can sometimes be better than not enough.

As everyone else notes, CSA does not have AN, but you can go topless. My wife and I have done the AN at CN and CSS and enjoyed both. I give CSS the edge in the AN beach is separate and big with great facilities. Having said all that, my wife and I think CSA is the best of the resorts even w/o the AN beach. No matter which you choose, it's Couples and you will have a wonderful time.

I'm very happy that over the past 2 days they seem to be updating them a little more frequently. :O)

Default After 5:00

Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    We don't go to CSA because there is no AN area there. We've been to the three others though. There have been many comments on this topic in this section of the MB. CSS has the most beautiful resort, rooms and AN. The AN has its own grill, separate washrooms (mens and ladies), nice pool, small hot tub, beach and ocean and it's private (no other resorts can access the area - like CTI). But, the ocean is not sandy like in Negril, it's rocky and colder (in the AN area) due to the river that flows into the sea at this point. Also, after 5pm anyone can come over and watch the sunset, clothed or not. We like CN - big hot tub, nice beach, beautiful ocean, small bar right there, close to all amenities, a nice washroom, can use the facilities 24/7. It's not private but we feel that the pros outweigh the cons.
    I was under the impression that after 5:00 at CSS, nude was not allowed due to non-nude guests being there. I can see this causing all sorts of problems with gawkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    I was under the impression that after 5:00 at CSS, nude was not allowed due to non-nude guests being there. I can see this causing all sorts of problems with gawkers.
    just come back from SSB where it is a nude beach 24/7, after 5pm the textiles are welcome to visit and take some glorious sunset photographs, i'm sure that some will take the opportunity to take pictures of the nude people too if any are still enjoying the area naked. we regularly had quite a mixture of nude and dressed people each evening and not one single problem, indeed we even converted some textiles to nudists! if you don't feel comfortable then beach towels cover everything very quickly.

respect and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Irie at CN View Post
    No other resorts can access CTI's island. It's only CTI or people from CSS on trading places. It's very private there. Although I love CSS, CTI is where my heart is. CSS has a beach but it was very dirty because of the river that is right next to it. There was also a lot of locals that boated up the river on SSB. Both are great but I highly recommend the "island" at CTI. I've heard (never been there) that at CN it's an open beach with people and kids from other resorts walking right by you with only some hedges to give you privacy. If you want Au Natural go for CSS or CTI.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast