Default CTI Ocean Jr. Suite

OK i should know this but again i forget alot. Is the Ocean Jr. Suite at CTI the suites in the main building.. DO THEY HAVE THEM IN ANY OTHER BUILDING??? THANKS LANCE

Default question

someone has to know

It's under CTI accomodations. I cut ans pasted it.

Beautiful jr. suites with sitting area and romantic view of the Caribbean Sea and Tower Isle. Air conditioned, King size bed, with Jacuzzi bathtub and luxurious walk-in shower, digital cable flat screen TV, Ipod/Mp3 docking station, blow dryer, safety deposit box, refrigerator stocked with beer, wine, soda & Champagne (replenished daily). Nightly turndown service. Private Balcony. Located on the top floor in the main building, block#3 and block#2 on 1st, and 2nd

Thank u dandj. We have a ocean jr. suite it's that's a lovely description. Do they have both a jacuzzi and/or walk-in shower?
    Terry & Tonia Collins

New poster here. I've read that description too, BUT what does "block #3 and block #2" mean? Are they part of the main building? Aerial photo was no help. Where are they? Is the main building divided into blocks? A junior suite on the first floor?