Default CSA candles/oils

We are at the Passionate Level for Romance Rewards. Our fifth trip is coming up in April and I have already pre-registered. I chose candles/oils. What are they like? Any pictures?

Well, on previous trips we received a coconut shell with a small bottle of massage oil (sort of orange/spice scented) and a small pillar-style yellow/orange-y colored candle. This last trip to CSS, we received a jasmine scented (tranquility) candle in a tin, and a larger bottle of massage oil (also jasmine scented) and it was tied into a Couples plastic bag with a bow. No coconut shell..... so it's not a whole lot of help, huh?

We usually get the candles/oil, since the sparkling wine/chocolate seems silly at an all-inclusive, and good gosh... we have enough darn T-shirts already.

V
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

We were at CSA over Thanksgiving and received the candle/coconut shell/oil that Vee mentioned.

Just got back from CSA. Sorry, I don't have a photo, but it is a small bottle of oil with a 3" pillar candle in a coconut shell. We love the oil, especially great for dry skin from winter weather.

I like the sparkling wine and rum cake/got them the last 2 visits at CSA and will request again for our first visit at CSS next week.