Default May 2011... Somewhere in Jamaica

Currently buried in snow in Indiana... I cannot wait to be warm & toasty in Jamaica!

When I first found this site, I fell in love with CTI. Then, after a little more research, I just had to have CSA. Now It's a tie between all 4! lol I'd be willing to do a SR just to save myself the trouble, except we really want to get married there.

Decisions, decisions...

I know, no matter what we choose, we're going to love it! Maybe I'll just draw a name from a hat & book this trip already.

May 16-20th, we'll be in paradise & I cannot wait!!!!

Anyone willing to help will be greatly appreciated. I've spent so many hours stalking these boards.

My wishy-washy criteria: I think we'd enjoy watching the sun set into the ocean. We'd like a nice beach since we live in the middle of a cornfield.

We just want to be at Couples in Jamaica, but how will we ever choose?!?

~Alicia

Well, I can't be a WHOLE lot of help, since we've been to and love both CTI and CSA. They're both fantastic!! I will admit that the beach at CSA is truly spectacular -- MUCH better from a traditional "beach" sense than CTI, however I DO love the privacy of the CTI beach. (see, no help at all....)

Also, the ocean view rooms at CTI have absolutely the BEST view of any room anywhere.... but alas, the hammocks in the Atrium suites are the bomb. (not helping am I?)

If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me. veronica dot vandyke at gmail dot com.

Have a spiffy day!! (Draw a name out of a hat!)

V

93 days to CSA (5th trip)
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

we are from indiana also and heading to CTI 2/25-3/7 cant wait

peace & LOVE
    Jamie and Craig

First, no matter your choice, you can not go wrong... Each is a special place and the first one that you go to will become the most special to you. As you can see from reading the message board, everyone has a favorite - bet most was their first location.

While we did not get married at Couples, we have been to all four and to some a number of times. But based on my observation, if I was getting married at one, I think it would be CSS as it is the most beautiful and romantic environment. But for the beach, CSA and CN has the best beaches. CTI offers more inclusions and generally a slightly younger group.

Your idea of just drawing out of a hat is a good way. And you may add some fun with that concept, such as put the name of each resort in an envelope, the hide and let your love do a hunt and the one found first is your choice. Congratulations and wishing you many anniversary celebrations at Couples...

If the beach is your top priority, go to CSA. The best decision you'll ever make.

Easy one. If great beach and sunsets over the water are important to you CSA is the one for you.

We took our 15th trip to Jamaica this past October, first to a Couples. We previously always stayed in Montego Bay and I always wanted to go to Negril for those fabulous sunsets so when we felt the need to choose a different resort I really leaned toward either CSA or CN, though I did consider the other two as we had friends traveling with us who had never been to Jamaica and thought it might be nice for them to take in Dunn's River Falls. Ultimately, CSA kept calling me and I so loved those sunsets. If that's one of your criteria CSA is going to fulfill your needs for sure.

The resort we went to in Montego Bay had a private beach, I imagine it more like those at CTI or CSS. I always thought it was fabulous and I'd still rather be there than at work any day! But that beach at CSA absolutely captured my heart! We went for long walks and it was fabulous. I was worried about people from other resorts being able to walk by and also the vendors since we weren't accustomed to that activity. The other people were no bother at all, they just walk along the waters edge. And the vendors really are entertaining and fun and we ended up buying some jewelry from one of them and making a friend. It doesn't seem like a highway or like there is constant noise or activity like I worried it would be.

Truthfully, if those are your two major criteria I'd say CSA is your best choice. Keep reading, look at web pages for each resort...choosing is half the fun of the trip.

I can throw another monkey in your wrench - the sunsets over the ocean at CN in May and they also have an incredible beach. But since you mentioned the beach and sunset over the ocean, you should choose either CN or CSA.

Drawing a name out of a hat also isn't a bad idea. I know people who have flipped a coin.

You already know that wherever you choose you won't go wrong.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thanks, everyone!! I'm feeling a little calmer & think I'll book CSA.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie&craig.feb.2011 View Post
    we are from indiana also and heading to CTI 2/25-3/7 cant wait
    Where about in Indiana? We're in Lafayette. Originally, I'm from outside of St. Louis, but my guy grew up here.

Css!!

Default Our Wedding

My fiance and I are getting married the 18th at CSN. Would look forward to meeting you should you decide to make that your wedding destination too. Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by pajama_mama1 View Post
    Currently buried in snow in Indiana... I cannot wait to be warm & toasty in Jamaica!

When I first found this site, I fell in love with CTI. Then, after a little more research, I just had to have CSA. Now It's a tie between all 4! lol I'd be willing to do a SR just to save myself the trouble, except we really want to get married there.

Decisions, decisions...

I know, no matter what we choose, we're going to love it! Maybe I'll just draw a name from a hat & book this trip already.

May 16-20th, we'll be in paradise & I cannot wait!!!!

Anyone willing to help will be greatly appreciated. I've spent so many hours stalking these boards.

My wishy-washy criteria: I think we'd enjoy watching the sun set into the ocean. We'd like a nice beach since we live in the middle of a cornfield.

We just want to be at Couples in Jamaica, but how will we ever choose?!?

~Alicia

My fiance and I are getting married at CSN that same week. Would look forward to meeting you should you decide to make CSN you destination wedding. Congratulations.

Beach? Sunset? CSA all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by aholley0919 View Post
    My fiance and I are getting married the 18th at CSN. Would look forward to meeting you should you decide to make that your wedding destination too. Congratulations
    We'll see you there! We're getting married the 19th! Congrats to you too!
    Alicia

Weddingmoon at CSA, May 16-20, 2011

Default Sunset

Negril is on the western side of the island,so that has the best view of the sunset over the sea,Ocho Rios sunsets are over the island. Which is more beautiful is in the eye of the beholder (and the weather conditions at sunset). My vote would go to either resort in Negril,as the sunset seems to linger much longer from that view.