Thread: Body Jewelry

Default Body Jewelry

Hi...my wife and I will finally be at CSS at the end of April. I know I've seen restrictions at other nude beaches, so I have to ask: is it ok to have body jewelry on your goodies?

As far as I know it's OK.
    Seen it before on SSB and has never been an issue.
    To each his or her own.
    Jeff

No restrictions that I have ever seen. My GF wore some temporary sticker vajazzles at CN. So vajazzle and/or penazzle away!

Don't worry, anything goes, we've seen it all. Just relax and enjoy your vacation.

No one will care, it's the most relaxed place on earth. Enjoy

You may attract attention to that area. If you don't care...Wear it proudly!

We were just there and have it all pierced. Met awesome people we were treated all the same. Enjoy yourselves!

No problems that I saw, I have my nipples pierced and saw lots of piercings both above and below the belt line. No issue.

Excellent! Thanks all for your replies...

Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post
    No restrictions that I have ever seen. My GF wore some temporary sticker vajazzles at CN. So vajazzle and/or penazzle away!
    lol!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

I wore vajazzles every single day on our last trip to CTI. It became a "thing" with some of the islanders to see which design I was wearing that day! A little bling never hurt anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    You may attract attention to that area. If you don't care...Wear it proudly!
    Saw some various jewellery at SSB... although during our visit quite rare. No one will say a word. Some might actually ask you about it after they get to know you.

All the coolest, nicest people at ANY Couples resort we have been to are on the A/N beach. They are friendly people who are secure and accepting.

SSB in 39 days!!
    CTI - Dec, 2005 & Dec, 2006
    CN - Oct, 2008
    CSS -Dec, 2009 & Mar, 2011

Hi there Allans_Angel,

So, we are curious as to what type of vajazzles you used at TI? We have a very nice collection of temporary tattoos, but have found that they don't agree with suncreen! :-( Would love to find some fun things that are sunscreen-compatible! Let us know

Quote Originally Posted by E2AV8tor View Post
    Hi there Allans_Angel,

So, we are curious as to what type of vajazzles you used at TI? We have a very nice collection of temporary tattoos, but have found that they don't agree with suncreen! :-( Would love to find some fun things that are sunscreen-compatible! Let us know
    They are stick-on rhinestones. I got them from vajayzzle.com Their site is down today for some reason I hope they're not gone!! Anyway, I didn't use sunscreen, but they stayed on all day in the pool, no troubles, so I would imagine sunscreen applied after applying them would work fine. They also have some glitter tattoos.