Default Calling off work

My wife has to call off work one day while visiting CN Feb19-26.
    What is the best way to make the call to good old frozen Michigan.

Dick and Dawn

Just call from the room - call the front desk and give them the number and your call will be connected. The charge is minimal but I can't remember how much.

Get a cheap calling card. If you booked through an agent, a lot of times they can get you free ones.

If you have a laptop you can bring then you could set up Skype. It costs just a few cents to dial from your computer to a landline. Otherwise you can get a calling card at the resort for really cheap and call from your room with a $2 connection fee per call.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

At CSA, I use the "JUS TALK" calling cards that can be purchased in the gift shop. There is a $2.00 "connection" fee for each call but the minutes are VERY inexpensive with this plan. I've never been to CN but would imagine they offer the same phone cards. Hope this helps & have a GREAT trip! Cindy

Calling in sick from Jamaica - I love it!

I have one just as good. Kelli had just gotten laid off before our trip last year. While we were at CTI she got online to file her bi-weekly benefits claim. The money was deposited two days later onto the credit card the unemployment office issues. We happened to be in downtown Ocho Rios that day so we stopped at an ATM and withdrew cash. Then we used that card to purchase rum cream in the airport on our way home. We almost felt guilty. But not quite...

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

My luck, I would get sick! lol.....g/l

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Default Calling MI

I didn't call work, but I used my cell phone last time from CSA. Don't remember the bill.
    Last edited by MiGreg; February 10th, 2011 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Typo

I Love it too! Calling in sick while on Vacation.. Heck I almost had to do that myself one year when they almost wouldn't give me the time for a booked trip, and I would of gladly.. Hey Bruce I have to do the same thing this Sunday while we are at CTI, and file for my benefits. And to be honest I don't think I will feel guilty at all! Never in my life have I claimed, and no way was I going to cancel my trip.. 21hrs and we will be in the air and on our way back home!

Might have to call in more than one day Dick after to many "shots" during the "shot pool volleyball"!!! Budlight guy is looking forward to "messing up" during play!! See you in 9 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by Budlightguy View Post
    Might have to call in more than one day Dick after to many "shots" during the "shot pool volleyball"!!! Budlight guy is looking forward to "messing up" during play!! See you in 9 days!!
    Dawn & Patti will be ready to reward you for any messing up.
    John says you messed up plenty last year.

Be playing soon
    Dick&Dawn,John&Patti

I say don't call. I mean she is going to be really really sick. So sick in fact that she can't even dial a phone or talk.